Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction: The CoWIN portal has released an update where citizens can change their details such as age, name, gender and photo ID number. The government has made changes to make the CoWIN portal more user-friendly, so that more people can register and vaccinate.In view of the third wave of corona, the central government is getting the corona vaccine administered to around one crore of people every day.
After this, a corona vaccine certificate is also given to the person who gets the vaccine. In such a situation, if there is any mistake in your corona certificate, then how can you do the Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction. Today we are going to give you complete information about it.Also, we would like to inform you that on the CoWin app you can correct the errors in your vaccination certificate only once.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction
In this article, we are going to give complete information about Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Correction like Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Father’s Name, Dosage Date. We know that you all want to know that how you can get Cowin Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction done online and we will provide you clearly information about it in our article.
We hope that all of you will read our article carefully because it has been told in our article that you can get your vaccine certificate corrected online sitting at home. If you find any mistake in your vaccination certificate and you want to rectify it, then there is some procedure prescribed for Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction also.
Register Cowin Portal Registration
Download Covid Vaccine Certificate
The government of India has recently added a new facility to make changes in the COVID-19 vaccine certificate and these changes can be easily done online through the CoWIN. Beneficiaries can change the details in the Covid Vaccine Certificate only once, so they correct it otherwise they will not be able to change it again.
Corona Vaccine Certificate Error Correction- Details
|Issuing Authority||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Certificate Name||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Correcting errors||Name, Date of Birth, gender and age|
|Official Website URL||www.cowin.gov.in|
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online Correction
Through the CoWin app, you can make corrections in your certificate, for this you only have to give some important information.After getting the corona vaccine, if there is a mistake in your vaccine certificate, then how can you correct it. In this article we are going to give complete information about Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction.
With the help of this article, you can correct the mistake in your certificate. You can make corrections in your vaccine certificate online by visiting the official website, which is a very easy process. Immediately after your dose you are provided with your Vaccine Certificate, which you can get online and if you find any mistake in your Vaccination Certificate and you want to rectify it, some procedure is prescribed for that too.
How to Correct Cowin Vaccine Certificate?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website www.cowin.gov.in.
- Then you will have to fill in your phone number, through which you had registered for your own corona vaccine.
- OTP will arrive on your number, it will have to be filled.
- After this you have to click on Verify and Proceed and then the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to click on “Raise an issue”.
- After clicking, you have to select the option of “Certificate Correction”.
- A new page will open where you will get “What is the issue?” option will appear.
- From there select the Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction and then you have to check your details in self-correction which you want to edit or correct.
- Apart from your name, you can edit only 2 of the date of birth, gender and photo identification number.
- After that fill all the details correctly and click on continue and submit the details.