Cowin Portal Registration for 18+ Years Older for Covid-19 Vaccine: As you know, in order to eliminate the corona virus epidemic from the root, the government of India is rapidly giving the Covid 19 Vaccine free of cost and for that you can do cowin portal online registration to register is absolutely free.
The government of India says that this epidemic can be avoided to some extent by applying the corona vaccine. The person who gets vaccinated is not getting any harm from corona. But to stay healthy, the guidelines issued by the government of India have to be followed.
Cowin Portal Registration
Last year India was hit by covid-19 and not only the country but the whole world was battling this pandemic. Everyone’s life had come to a standstill. We all had to face many problems. Due to which entire India had suffered financial loss.
But now the waiting hours are over, the vaccine has arrived in our country and the online registration of corona vaccine has started. If you are also thinking of getting the vaccine, then there will be many questions in your mind. To know the complete process of doing Cowin Portal Registration, read this article till the end, so that you can register sitting at home.
Cowin Portal Online Registration for 18+ years old
In the midst of increasing cases of corona, the vaccination has been started to all people above the age of 18 from. For which the registration process has started through various websites and apps. Under this, people have started registration on the CoWIN portal to take the vaccine. For this, they have to go to the portal and complete the cowin portal registration process.
After this, they will be able to go to any government or private hospital and get the vaccine.Corona Vaccine Online Registration campaign is running against Corona virus. Under this vaccination campaign, common people have started getting vaccinated.
To register for a Covid-19 vaccine, a person’s mobile number and an identity card (Aadhaar card / voter card / driving license) are required. After this you can register from smartphone or desktop. This is a web portal of the Government of India under the Ministry of Health which we are talking here.
Through this, a health worker or common citizen can register online for corona vaccine on the basis of guidelines. Information about when and where the vaccine will be administered will be available only through the CoWIN portal. You can also register for corona vaccine from portal, CoWIN app and Arogya Setu app.
Cowin App Vaccine Registration- Details
|Authorized by||Government of India|
|Purpose of developing Cowin||To track and monitor Covid 19 Vaccination in India|
|Official website URL||cowin.gov.in|
Benefits of Cowin Portal Registration
Covid 19 vaccination centers offer a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day. Citizens 18 years of age and above can schedule online or walk-in appointments at immunization centres. However, citizens in the age group of 18-44 years must compulsorily schedule their cowin portal registration and appointment before visiting the immunization centre. In general, it is recommended for all citizens to register online for Covid19 vaccination and schedule vaccinations in advance for a hassle-free vaccination experience.
Documents Required for Covid vaccine Registration
- Voter id,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- Pension Documents,
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act ((MGNREGA-MGNREGA) Job Card,
- Authorized ID issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs,
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor,
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/State Government/Public Limited Companies,
- Pension Documents,
- Passbook issued by Bank/Post Office,
Steps for Cowin Portal Registration
- Registering for Corona Vaccine is very easy. First of all go to cowin.gov.in website.
- After visiting the cowin.gov.in site, click on Register / Sign In Yourself on the homepage
- Mobile Number can be used for cowin portal registration on this website and now enter Mobile Number in the box and click on Get Otp.
- Now an Otp code will be received on your mobile, type this code in the box and click on Verify & Proceed.
- After this you will see that login has been done with your mobile number.
- Now click on Add Member to add your name and then a form will open as soon as you click on Add Member. Small details have to be filled in this form.
- Photo Id Proof: Select the document here. like aadhar card
- Aadhaar Number: Enter Aadhaar Number.
- Name (As In Aadhaar Card): Type the name by looking at the base.
- Gender: Select gender.
- Date Of Birth: Enter the year of the date of birth and click on the Add button.
- Now you will get a successful message and now you have to take the schedule date for Dose 1 or dose 2 of the vaccine.
- Click on Schedule and then click on Schedule Now.
- Now you have to search the name of the Covid Vaccine Center from the pin code, so enter Postal Code Here and click on Search Button.
- Now you can select the date for appointment and on the date on which the space remains vacant, you can get the vaccine by visiting the Corona Vaccine Center.
Cowin Portal Registration- FAQs
Question 1:- How to apply for vaccine via cowin?
Answer:- To do cowin portal registration for yourself online, you need to use your mobile number and up to 4 people can register using one mobile number but each person will have to upload their own photo identity document.After uploading the photo identity document, you can schedule your vaccination appointment at any center of your choice.
Question 2:- What to do on the day of vaccination?
Answer:- Reach at the vaccination center on time, on the day of your appointment, and ensure that you carry the appointment slip/registration screenshot on your phone and photo ID (the one you used when you booked the appointment).
Question 3:- What to do after vaccination?
Answer:- After taking your vaccination dose, you will get a reference ID from which you can get your vaccination certificate. Guys don’t be afraid to get the vaccine and this is essential if you want to protect yourself from the deadly virus.