Sivakarthikeyan plays a shy artist who draws a comic book about a superhero in this flick. As he becomes entangled in events, he can hear a voice that no one else can. Maaveeran watches as the cartoonist figures out how to exploit the voice to his advantage. Sathya has supernatural abilities after an unsuccessful suicide attempt, including the ability to foresee the immediate future. Hundreds of innocent people’s lives depend on Sathya taking on the corrupt politician, despite his best attempts to avoid waging the right cause.
The July 17 theatrical release of Maaveeran was met with praise from critics. The film is a refreshingly original take on the superhero genre, written and directed by Madonne Ashwin (who is most known for her work on Mandela). The film’s positive critical reception and strong box office performance provided Sivakarthikeyan’s career a welcome boost. After a month in theatres, Maaveeran is finally ready for home viewing. Information regarding the online-only release may be found below.
Maaveeran Movie OTT Release Platform
Amazon Prime Video will be the exclusive home for the Maaveeran film. Amazon Prime Video reportedly spent around Rs. 3 crores to acquire the digital rights to stream the film online. Those with access to the OTT platform can stream the movie, but those without access should be required to pay the Amazon Prime subscription fees to gain access.
Maaveeran Movie OTT Release Date
The movie will be available on Amazon Prime Video after the second week of August 2023. It was previously stated on social media that Maaveeran will be available to stream on Prime Video on August 11.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- JEECUP Admit Card 2023
- BTELINX Diploma Results 2023
- Ponniyin Selvan 1 OTT Release Date
Maaveeran Movie Satellite Rights
Given that “Red Giant Movies” was outed as the distributor, it was safe to assume that Sun TV’s satellite rights were also in the works. After much work on Vijay Television’s part, Sun TV has successfully obtained satellite rights to this film. They want to debut the film on their Platform for Near Independent Dat or another major holiday this year.
Maaveeran Movie Songs
Lyricists Kabilan and Yugabharathi did excellent work on two songs featured on the “Maaveeran” soundtrack. “Scene Ah Scene Ah” and “Vannarapettayila” will make an impression on moviegoers and music fans alike.
Maaveeran Movie Storyline
At the beginning of the video, Sivakarthikeyan plays a cartoonist who is petrified by violence. However, he has to face a dishonest politician, played by Mysskin. The film’s plot revolves around a chance meeting between a politician and the art director of a news network, and the latter acquires superhuman powers due to their interaction. The Maaveeran Movie has elements of mystery, action, and comedy. The filmmaker has put a lot of time and energy into making this movie, and it shows.
How to download Amazon Prime Video Mobile App?
- The first step is to access the Google Play Store from your mobile device.
- ‘Amazon Prime Video’ must be typed into the search bar.
- A new window will then appear on your screen.
- Then select the appropriate item from the menu above.
- After that, select ‘Install’ to begin setting up the app.
- After that, getting Prime Video on your device is a breeze.
How to Watch Maaveeran Online on Amazon Prime Video?
- Step one is to access the Platform properly through your chosen device (mobile, laptop, tablet, or television).
- Enter your account name and password the next time you want to watch Maaveeran online.
- In the search bar, type “Maaveeran Movie.”
- If necessary, choose your language before clicking the Watch Now option.
- Subtitles may be turned on in the settings menu.
- Enjoy the movie.
Maaveeran Movie Cast
Below, you’ll find information on the movie’s star-studded ensemble; for more about the main characters in Maaveeran, read on!
- Sivakarthikeyan as Sathya
- Aditi Shankar as Nila
- Saritha as Eshwari
- Mysskin as M. N. Jeyakodi
- Sunil as Paramu
- Yogi Babu as Kumar
- Monisha Blessy as Raji
- Dileepan as Selvam
- Semmalar Annam as Selvi