Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023, Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana List 2023: The government of Rajasthan has just released a free mobile phone program for all women in Rajasthan called the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023. The program is formally known as the Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana. The program would first provide more than 40 lakh smartphones to women in Rajasthan.
Successful applicants will have their names added to the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2023 after submitting an online application form on the platform. Below is the actual URL to the chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in Free Mobile Yojana List 2023, where you may check to see if your name appears on the list.
As part of the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2023, 1.35 crore Rajasthani women will receive free 4G cellphones during the final week of November and the first week of December 2023. Here, you’ll find details on the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023, as well as instructions for registering for the program. The state is giving these smartphones to all Janadhar card holders.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Application Form, Registration, Documents List, 2nd Beneficiary List Overview
|Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
|Yojna Name||Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023|
|Beneficiary||Women of Rajasthan state who are registered in Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|Scheme Aim||To digitalize women|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana 2023 Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023
Widows and divorced women in Rajasthan may now receive a free smartphone according to the state government’s new Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana 2023 program. This initiative aims to give local women access to contemporary amenities while also promoting digital literacy.
In the first phase of this initiative, the state government of Rajasthan would give away 40 Lakh mobile phones. Eligible candidates who apply between August 10 and the end of the month will receive a free handset of their choosing, as well as a 5-gigabyte (GB) internet plan and unlimited domestic and international calling.
Eligible women must meet a number of criteria before they can participate in this program, including meeting the income and employment requirements and having completed either 100 days of work under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Act or 50 days of work under the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Act. Students in grades 9-12 at public universities, colleges, ITIs, or polytechnics who want to continue their education beyond high school may also find it useful.
Visit one of the ” Mehngai Rahat Camp ” camps, located in all regions of the state, to apply for this program. They must bring their legitimate Aadhar cards, PAN cards, and cellphone numbers to each camp in order to register and receive the relevant paperwork.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana Apply Online
Women in Rajasthan who are the primary breadwinners in one of the state’s 1.35 million Chiranjeevi households or who are Jan Aadhar cardholders will receive free smartphones, 5GB of data per month for three years, unlimited local and long-distance phone calls, and free SIM card, all thanks to the efforts of Chief Minister of Rajasthan sh. Ashok Gehlot and his Rajasthan free mobile yojana.
The initiative is open to the family’s head lady, who has a Jan Aadhar Card. The annual household income must be lower than two lakh rupees. Include ration cards, aadhar cards, Chiranjeevi cards, etc., for the woman who is the family’s head. The smartphones provided as part of the programs will come preloaded with applications for the state’s most prominent social welfare initiatives. The government of Rajasthan is currently implementing 28 major initiatives.
Benefits of Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023
Lack of access to the internet and mobile phones means that many women are unable to take advantage of government assistance programs. Women formerly lacked access to the internet, but with the rise of mobile devices, this has changed.
- This scheme would be useful not just for Rajasthan but also for the state’s Digital Rajasthan Mission.
- The government estimates that 1.35 crore Rajasthani women would benefit from this scheme by receiving free cellular service.
- Eligible women would either receive a free mobile phone or cash assistance from the government to help them buy one.
- If women get financial assistance, they will still be able to receive funds by having them deposited directly into their bank accounts via Direct Benefit Transfers.
- Eligible women will get the rewards only after submitting a completed application to the program.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Scheme List of Documents
If you want to apply for the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 program, you’ll need the following materials.
- Chiranjeevi Card
- Janadhar Card
- Aadhar Card
- Two Passport size photo
- Address proof
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Scheme Eligibility Criteria
There are standards that women must complete before they may participate in the state government’s program. Several of these prerequisites are detailed below:
- The person applying must currently reside in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must have family ties to the Chiranjeevi caste.
- The total yearly household income of the candidate must be more than 2.5 lakhs.
- The applicant’s immediate relatives are ineligible for government jobs.
The Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 is open to the following participants:
- Girls in high school from all of Rajasthan’s public institutions.
- College-going women among the general student population.
- Women who are widows or single and get a pension from the state.
- Women whose households have participated in the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee for at least 100 days.
- Participants of the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme are women and have worked for 50 or more days.
Ladies of Chiranjeevi households, please double-check your eligibility before venturing out to the registration camps. To speed up the registration and verification processes at camps, women could print or take a snapshot of the “I Am Eligible” page from the online site. Applications to summer camp will be simpler for women who are considered “eligible.” Visit the site for verification of eligibility.
How to apply for Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023?
Here are the procedures you need to follow to enroll in the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023:
- To participate in the Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Scheme and receive a free smartphone, visit the nearest Mehngai Rahat Camp.
- At the government-sponsored camp in Rajasthan, you may get an e-wallet app and complete your e-KYC.
- Then, your e-wallet app will get a DBT transfer of Rs 6800.
- At that point, you may pick the mobile company, SIM card, and data package of your choosing.
How To Check Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2023
August 10, 2023, will see the release of the first portion of the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2023. The state administration has announced the initial set of contacts. Here’s what you need to do to get your name included in this list:
- The first step in accessing the Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2023 is visiting the Jansuchna Portal’s main website, jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Once the official website has loaded, go to the bottom of the home page and choose “Eligibility for Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana.”
- The “Check Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Eligibility” screen should now be visible. It’s going to load up now.
- A Janadhar number is required; therefore, please provide it.
- After that, you’ll be able to choose from a wide variety of demographic options, including Widow/Ekal Nari (Pensioner), NREGA (100 days 2022-23), and many more.
- The next step is to hit the “submit” button.
- The first list of phones you’re eligible to receive will now show on your screen.
- The Second list will be released soon by the government of Rajasthan.
- The steps for checking your names in the 2nd list will be same as the first one.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 Application Form, Registration, Documents List, 2nd Beneficiary List FAQ
Starting on August 10, 2023, the government of Rajasthan will give free mobile phones to residents by building up distribution centres, or “camps,” in each of the state’s gram panchayats.
If you want to see if your name is on the list of those who have received free smartphones under the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme in Rajasthan, you may do so by visiting the website https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in and selecting the relevant link. If you want to know more, read the story above.
The Free Mobile Scheme is coordinating camps around the country. Those interested in participating in this program must complete the electronic Know Your Customer (e-KYC) using the https://igsy.rajasthan.gov.in/home/dptHome/1268 portal. A government employee will do the e-KYC. To learn more, please refer to the preceding article.