Covid Vaccine Certificate Download: Vaccination is going on in the country and the world regarding the corona virus pandemic. Along with this, the process of unlocking is also going on. At the same time, vaccination is being done rapidly in India. The situation is that a dose of corona vaccine is being delivered to up to one crore people here in a day. The portal CoWIN and Aarogya Setu platform created by the central government have proved to be helpful in the war against corona virus. Both the platforms are equally playing a role to book vaccine slots and download certificates.
Covid Vaccine Certificate can be easily downloaded from the official website Cowin.gov.in by using your registered mobile number. Complete step by step procedure is given below.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
People want to download the certificate of corona vaccination after getting vaccinated. Many citizens are not familiar with the process of downloading corona vaccination certificate. And as we know, the certificate can be accessed in different ways.
Update >>> TSLPRB SI/Constable Result 2023
Released >>> DTSE Result 2023
We have studied each method in detail to provide you the proper procedure to download the corona virus vaccination certificate which we will tell you through this article.Read the article carefully till the end to get complete information about Corona Vaccination Certificate.
Rectify Errors Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction
Register Covid Vaccine Online Registration
As you all know that corona vaccination program is organized on a large scale in the country and around 1 crore citizens are getting vaccinated every day. Many citizens are still trying to book corona vaccine slot and covid vaccine certificate download online via UMANG app, Digilocker app, Arogya Setu app and your aadhar card, mobile number, reference id, beneficiary id. So today we will tell you in detail about the complete process to download the covid Vaccination Certificate here.
Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate 2021 Details
|Certificate Name||Covid Vaccination Certificate|
|Issuing Authority||Government of India|
|Download from||Cowin, whats-app and others|
|Purpose of certificate||Proof of the corona vaccine|
Cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Download
- First of all you open the COwin Portal/ website.
- Click on Register / Sign In button. Sign in using your registered mobile number and enter the OTP received in SMS.
- After receiving the first or second dose, the platform will show the Certificates tab under your name. Click on the button to download the copy of the COVID Vaccine Certificate.
Coronavirus Vaccine Certificate Download -Aarogya Setu app
- Download Google Play Store and the Apple App Store on your phone.
- Open the App and click on the CoWin tab.
- Now tap on the Vaccination Certificate option
- Then enter your Beneficiary Reference ID and cclick on the Vaccine Certificate button.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download – Whats-app
- Save the number +91 9013151515 on your phone.
- Go to your Whats-app
- Search for MyGov Corona Helpdesk.
- On Whats-app, type ‘COVID Certificate’ or ‘Download Certificate’ inside the chat-bot and send it.
- Then a six-number OTP will be sent to your number and it will have to be entered
- After this, Cowin along with the bot number will show all the users registered on the website and ask you to type the number of the user whose certificate you want to download.
- The covid vaccine certificate will be sent in PDF format on Whats-app, so that users can easily download it and print or save it for further use.
Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download – Digi locker
- Download Digi-locker App on Android and iOS from Google Play Store and App Store
- Register on the app using personal details like name, address and aadhaar number
- Scroll down, go to the Health section.
- click on Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Select the Vaccine Certificate option
- Add your reference ID and download the covid Vaccine Certificate