CIDCO Lottery Result 2022:The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) is a government agency in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, responsible for urban planning and development. State residents from all socioeconomic backgrounds can benefit from its housing options. To determine who gets a house, the CIDCO holds a lottery. Anyone interested in purchasing a home through this programme must use an online application.
The starting price for a LIG house is Rs 39.17 lakh, while the starting price for an EWS apartment is Rs 24.99 lakh. Beginning September 5, 2022, applications were accepted, and a drawing took placed on October 17, 2019. CIDCO has said it will build 1.09 lakh dwellings in the Sanpada region of Navi Mumbai on a total of 230 hectares. More than 90,000 residences are being built by the administration in various parts of Navi Mumbai.
CIDCO Lottery Result 2022
On January 27, 2022, the City and Industrial Development Corporation inaugurated a mass housing programme consisting of 5,730 tenements in the Taloja node of Navi Mumbai. The minister of Maharashtra’s urban development, Eknath Shinde, has stated that the Cidco housing project is gaining popularity because of its high-quality building materials, low prices, and straightforward electronic application and approval processes. The official website for applying to and registering for mass housing programmes went live on January 26, 2022. This mass housing programme’s eligible participants include all economically disadvantaged citizens.
To further the PMAY aim, CIDCO announced on Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 that it would sell 4,158 flats as part of the Mass Housing Scheme. Nearly 7,500 applications have reportedly been submitted to CIDCO. The Dronagiri, Kalamboli, Taloja, and Kharghar nodes of Navi Mumbai are home to the 4,158 units in the CIDCO Lottery 2022.
Of the 4,158 flats, 404 are set aside for Extremely Low-Income (EWS) families under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. At the same time, the remaining 3,754 are made accessible to the general population at reasonable rates. The apartment complexes are conveniently located, with easy access to major thoroughfares, trains, and CIDCO’s metro system. Schools, hospitals, and other essential social infrastructure can all be found nearby. Please be aware that the new income bracket under PMAY is up to Rs 6 00,000, and the subsidy is Rs 2, 50,000.
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Overview
|Authority||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO)|
|Central Government Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Registration Last Date||3rd November 2022|
|Application submit Last||4th November 2022|
|Draft/Provisional list of applicants that has been accepted||14-Nov-22|
|Draw of lottery date||22-Nov-22|
|Publication of List of Lottery Winners||22-Nov-22|
Check::Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
What is CIDCO?
CIDCO, or the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra, is a government-owned company. In 1970, it was founded. CIDCO’s original purpose was to create satellite towns outside Mumbai, but it has now expanded to Maharashtra’s premier urban planning and infrastructure development agency. CIDCO is proud to hold all undeveloped and reserved land in Maharashtra’s urban areas. One of India’s wealthiest government agencies.
CIDCO Lottery 2021 Project Payment Details
It is estimated that the remaining 2,084 tenements in Taloja Sectors 34 and 36 (part of the CIDCO Lottery 2021 Taloja) will be available by March 2023. Currently, 2,404 of the 4,488 tenements are ready for possession. “EWS tenements” might cost anything from Rs 18.87 lakhs to Rs 21.56 lakhs. Depending on the area you’re interested in, the price of a “General tenement” might be anything from Rs 27.57 lakhs to Rs 31.44 lakhs.
Read::MG Astor Price in India
Applicants for the homes available for immediate occupancy have six months to pay for the property. Furthermore, a full and final payment facility is provided for tenements ready for immediate occupancy. House buyers in Taloja’s Sectors 34 and 36 must submit applications according to the RERA’s established timeline for residential construction.
For the first two years after a CIDCO lottery building is constructed, CIDCO will be responsible for all common area maintenance, upkeep, and repairs, including utilities such as power and water. For the next five years, CIDCO will also thoroughly maintain all the pumps and elevators.
Checking the CIDCO Lottery Result 2022: What Do I Need to Do?
The results of the CIDCO Lottery are revealed after each drawing. Follow these easy instructions to see if you won the CIDCO Lottery:
- Launch the official CIDCO website on your device first.
- Choose the Housing Scheme menu item from the portal’s homepage and click the “CIDCO lottery Result” link.
- It will provide a list of all the search results.
- Click the “View Result” link next to the appropriate plan.
- You will see a list of results for the various sub-categories.
- Make your choice for the outcome based on your income bracket.
- The selected result choice will open as a pdf file.
- Examine the specifics of the end outcome.
- Keep this conclusion in mind for the future.
What to do if you win the CIDCO lottery
After being selected as a CIDCO lottery winner, all candidates must comply with these requirements.
- You will get a “First Intimation Letter” from the company. The letter will specify which documents each winner must submit to claim their prize. These documents include a PAN card, a domicile certificate, an income certificate/paystub, a passport, a voter ID, a birth certificate, a driver’s license, and a certificate of enrollment or graduation from an accredited educational institution.
- CIDCO authorities will review documents submitted for accuracy. You will get a “Provisional Offer Letter” if everything you turned in is in order. The company may send you a letter requesting further information or clarification if it discovers discrepancies in your supplied paperwork.
- Payment in full for the apartment is due within the time frame specified in the provisional offer letter. To offer just one example, MHADA lottery winners have 45 days from the date of the notification letter to pay the initial deposit of 25% of the flat price. Winners have additional 60 days to settle the balance. If you don’t, we’ll charge you interest.
- After making full payment for the apartment, you will be issued an allotment letter. Stamp duty and registration fees must be paid, and a copy of the registration certificate must be sent to the CIDCO office.
- Possession letters are provided in triplicate.
CIDCO Lottery Refund Date & Process
The EMD registration fee will be refunded to all failed applicants. You can choose to withdraw the funds or leave them in the CIDCO lottery fund for use in the future. CIDCO will promptly return the money if you do not wish to retain it in your wallet.
If you used a debit or credit card to pay for the application, CIDCO would credit your account similarly. If you paid with a Demand Draft (DD), you would only get payment via DD. Applicants may expect to have their registration fees back within 7 business days of the lottery’s results being made public. If you still need to receive your refund, please call the CIDCO support line for assistance.