Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022: Here is all about the yojana if you want to submit your application to work for Vidya Sambal Yojana. People interested in the Vidya Sambal Recruitment 2022 had to wait a long time. The relevant government agency has just released the relevant press release. Below, you’ll find specifics on the Vidya Sambal Yojana. As part of the Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022, schools specialising in a wide range of disciplines will be established in residential school dormitories, staffed by a guest faculty of subject experts and seasoned professionals.
For which the application period is November 2–November 7 2022. The District Education Officer will use the bulletin board to announce district-wide job openings outside their office. You’ll find below the official announcement and instructions for applying for the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Vacancy.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
B.Ed and REET holders are encouraged to apply for the Vidya Sambal Yojana. There are around 93147 unfilled teaching positions in Rajasthan’s 64781 schools. Teachers will now be invited to serve as visiting lecturers on topics. Lecturer, Senior Teacher, Teachers at Levels I and II, Professional and Technical Instructors, and Laboratory Assistants are all job titles available via the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022. Additionally, the government has recommended hiring 60260 permanent teaching positions.
Participants will receive an hourly stipend as part of the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022. The application period for this position is November 2 – November 7, 2022. Reviews of applications: Vacant positions at each school will be filled based on a merit list released by the principal and PEEO. Below you can find the official notice and details on the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022.
Vidya Sambal Yojana online application from 2nd November
Rajasthan’s Department of Education has issued a directive calling for all qualified, jobless, and retired teachers to apply for open positions in secondary schools. This directive sets the schedule for publishing job openings and release dates on November 1, with the application period for the Vidya Sambal Yojana.
Read:PM Kisan eKYC online
More than fifteen hundred teaching positions in the district’s primary and secondary schools are now unfilled. One and a half thousand teaching positions are now unfilled, but those hopes can be realised if guest faculty positions can be created and subject-specific educators can be hired to instruct the youngsters. On November 12, the applications will be reviewed and joining orders will be issued. This article will tell you all you need to know about the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana: Conditions and eligibility to apply
- The REET exam qualification is mandatory.
- Under Vidya Sambal Yojana, retired or privately-employed individuals would be hired to teach as visiting lecturers.
- If a retired educator meets the basic requirements for the position being sought, they may be hired for a temporary position as a guest professor.
- Retired educators applying for positions as instructors at levels 1 and 2 will not be required to take the REET test.
- Former educators can only serve as visiting professors until they reach age 65.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana: Salary
- Teachers at levels 1 and 2 (Kindergarten through Grade 8) earn a minimum of Rs 300 per hour and a maximum of Rs 21,000.
- The honorarium for the senior instructor is Rs. 350 per hour, up to a maximum of Rs.
- Professors can earn up to 30000 Rp per year as an honorarium for teaching grades 11 and 12 at a rate of 400 per hour.
- The honorarium for lab helpers is Rs.300 per hour, with a cap of Rs.21,000.
- The honorarium for a physical education teacher is capped at Rs 21000 and is set at Rs 300 per hour.
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
The yojana application process consists of the few easy procedures outlined below.
- If you want to learn more about the state of Rajasthan’s educational system, you can do so by checking out education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- A new window will pop up when you select the “Recruitment” tab.
- Follow the link to learn more about the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022.
- Kindly fill out the application form and enter the login information.
- Submit your application when you’ve paid the required fees.
- You have successfully submitted your application.
- You should print this page and store it in a safe place just in case you need it again.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Selection Process
Procedures for Choosing Participants in the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana First and first, the institution head for Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana, at his level, on the vacant posts in the institution, the retired personnel who have the criteria of qualification etc. indicated in the relevant service regulations, budget on two individuals mentioned in the circular below. This justifies the researcher’s decision to retain the professor.
A Committee at the Local Level Makes the Selections. Each district will have its committee, led by the District Collector and composed of nominees from his office; the District Officer of the relevant department will serve as the committee’s secretary.
After the block-mar institution, these committees will compile a priority list based on the marks earned in the specified minimum academic test, and applications will be solicited to individuals possessing the prescribed credentials before the commencement of the academic session. The list will be used to prioritise the provision of guest professor services following the institution’s needs.
At the district level, the relevant department’s selection committee will compile a list of qualified candidates; for each open position, the committee will prioritise a shortlist of three applicants; the list of candidates will be organised by block, with consideration given to the candidates’ backgrounds and experience in the relevant subjects and grade levels.