Farmers registered for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have received good news. The Central government has extended the mandatory PM kisan eKYC deadline to benefit from the project entirely. eKYC is now scheduled to be completed by May 22, 2022. (rather than the previous date of March 31, 2022). Many farmers have reported difficulty completing the PM Kisan E KYC Update; thus, we have supplied thorough information on this, such as PM Kisan E KYC through CSC Center. A direct link is also provided below for your convenience. According to a flash on the PM Kisan website, the “deadline of eKYC for all PMKISAN recipients has been extended till May 22 2022.”
PM Kisan KYC, eKYC, Process, Link, Last Date, online Overview
|Sarkari Yojana Name||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Started by||Central Government, PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Rs 2000/-Quarterly (Rs 6000/- Year)|
|Latest Update||Notice for E KYC|
|Purpose||Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Account|
|Ways to Update PM Kisan E KYC||Online and CSC Center|
|Last Date to Update PM Kisan E KYC||31-May-22|
|PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online Website||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Article Category||SAKARI YOJANA|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC Update
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi provides funds to those who have completed the e-KYC or KYC verification process. All farmers who have followed the registration procedure have already received their ten installments in their respective bank accounts through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system. The central government has made it possible to submit the PM Kisan eKYC application form both online and offline. Scroll down to get the PM Kisan KYC statistics, data, and download method.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC Advantages
The government has launched the nth Kisan Yojna effort to provide financial assistance to farmers.
Farmers who complete the KYC procedure will get 2000 every four months; however, the money will not be credited to your account if you have not participated in the PM Kisan scheme.
Farmers can use the funds from this plan to cover household costs, agricultural activities, etc.
Under the Kisan Nidhi Yojna scheme, the Indian government will be solely responsible for depositing funds into farmers’ accounts.
Farmers with up to 2 hectares of agricultural land can benefit from RS 2000, which provides three payments every four months.
You can take your Aadhaar card to one of the nearby service centers to link it to your cell phone.
Why is PM Kisan Ekyc important?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced to assist all farmers in the country, and virtually all farmers in the country are registered under this programme; however, many such persons are fraudulent or phoney farmers, and they are also PM. The Kisan Yojana is used to make the installment payments. To guarantee that PM Kisan’s funds do not go to waste or wind up in the wrong hands, the Central Government has made EKYC (Pm Kisan ekyc 2022) mandatory if you are a PM Kisan beneficiary and may receive payments under the PM Kisan Yojana.
According to reports, to get the tenth installment of the PM Kisan Yojana (Pm Kisan 10th Kist), you must first finish the EKYC (beneficiaries need to complete their PM Kisan KYC). The Central government will not pay the next installment money to your account until you provide PM Kisan’s KYC.
Required Documents List
To continue with the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojna E-KYC registration,” you must have the following documents.
- Adhaar card
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank account details
- Mobile Number (Linked with Aadhaar card)
- Details of Land
- Bank Passbook
PM Kisan KYC / ekyc registration online & offline
Farmers will only be compensated if they have completed the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC or eKYC verification procedure. The PM Kisan Yojana has been published in ten instalments, and farmers have received a set amount in their bank accounts via the DBT system. Farmers who register with the eKYC would be eligible to receive funding from the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers can also use the offline KYC option provided by the Central Government. Farmers can also go to their local Common Service Centre to finish the pm PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC (CSC). Farmers must bring an Aadhar card to the CSC for the pm kisan eKYC verification.After that they will be able to register themselves.
Kisan Nidhi eKYC: How to Complete the E-KYC Process
Learn about the pm kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC method by following the steps below.
- The first step is to visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, which is www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After clicking on the link mentioned above from the preceding step, you will be sent directly to its home page.
- Navigate to the ‘Farmers Corner’ column on the right side.
- Choose E-KYC, and you will be required to provide the login credentials you gave when completing the PM Kisan application. Choose the ‘Search’ option.
- The OTP will be delivered to the cellphone number connected with your Aadhar Card using the way mentioned earlier. To confirm your information, enter your PM Kisan and Aadhar OTP.
- The message “PM Kisan E-KYC successfully submitted” will show on your smartphone screen.
Kisan Nidhi, eKYC PM How to link and update Aadhaar information?
Follow the steps below to locate your Aadhar Card data on the PM Kisan official website.
- Click here to go to PM Kisan’s official website: www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Edit Aadhar Card Failure Details’ option from the ‘Farmer Corner.’
- All PM Kisan applicants must give one or more of the following information: Aadhaar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number, and Farmer Name.
- You should fill out all of the required information before proceeding to apply.
- How to confirm PM Kisan’s beneficiary status in 2022?
- You must check the pm kisan beneficiary status check 2022 by visiting the pm kisan official website and following the instructions below.
- To access the pm kisan Samman Nidhi, go to the pm kisan official website, pmkisan.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be sent to the homepage of PM Kisan’s official website.
- Now, look for and click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ link.
- The PM Kisan official website now features a new page where you must enter your PM Kisan login credentials, such as your Aadhaar Number/Account Number.
- Choose the ‘Get Data’ option.
- You may now examine PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2022’s Application/Beneficiary Status.
PM Kisan KYC CSC Registration Process Offline
This section will provide you with all the information to complete an offline registration for the PM Kisan E-KYC- CSC. After completing the registration procedure, the government will begin depositing lith payments of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana plan into your bank account.
- The farmer first applies for the PM Kisan EKYC CSC.
- The offline method can be completed by visiting a nearby CSC centre.
- Following that, link your Aadhaar card to your registered telephone number.
- Place your index finger on the fingerprint scanner.
- The PM Kisan E-KYC registration process is now complete.