ICSI CSEET 2022: Institute of Firm Secretaries of India ICSI CSEET Registration Form 2022 is opened on official site icsi.edu. In this article we have covered all the important details for ICSI CSEET Registration Form, ICSI CSEET Eligibility Criteria, ICSI CSEET Important Dates, ICSI Exam Pattern 2022, ICSI CSEET Syllabus 2022 from the below sections. Candidates who want to apply can fill ICSI CSEET Registration Form 2022 from here. The Institute of Firm Secretaries of India (ICSI) has started the registration syllabus for the CSEET (CS Government Entrance Tech at a Glance) November 2022 exam. Candidates can apply online through official web site icsi.edu.The last date of online application form of CSEET 2022 is October 15. The CSEET November session Examination can be done on 12 November 2022. Candidate can register for ICSI CEET 2022 from the official website. ICSI conducts CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) to provide ICSI 2022 syllabus for candidates
ICSI CSEET Registration Form 2022
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has now opened the window of Entrance Test Application Form 2022 for the CS Executive .ICSI CSEET Registration Form 2022 has been opened. All the candidates have to fill the registration form online only. You have to enter the login details while filling the ICSI CSEET Registration Form 2022.
ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test is an entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for direct admission of applicants seeking CS Executive courses. Candidates who are 12th pass, graduate and post graduate can apply for ICSI CSEET on its official website.
As per the ICSI CSEET 2022 notification released on the official website, the CSEET November session will be conducted on November 12, 2022. Candidates are required to upload the scanned images on their recent photograph, signature and category certificate (if applicable) while registering. Self for CSEET.
ICSI CSEET Exam Date 2022
|Medium of examination
icsi.edu ICSI CSEET 2022
ICSI CSEET Application Fee 2022
- The registration fee for CSEET is for general category and OBC Rs 1000/-.
- SC/ST 500
- Physically handicapped 500%
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallet / Cash Card / Challan
ICSI CSEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Itis important for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CSEET exam. Complete details related to eligibility requirements, age limit are mentioned in CSEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Those candidates who are interested to register for CSEET 2022 examination, there are following some eligibility criteria for them as prescribed by ICSI
- The Candidates must have passed / appeared in intermediate examination level
- Undergraduate/postgraduate candidates also have to appear for CSEET entrance test
- There is no upper age limit prescribed by ICSI for CSEET registration
ICSI CSEET Registration Requirements
- During filling the CSEET application form, candidates should have with them a copy of all the required documents and information it will required at the time of application process.
- The photograph of the candidate should be of Size 20 kb to 50 kb
- The Signature of the candidate should be in size 10 kb to 20 kb
- Class 10th marksheet for varification of date of birth
- Admit Card 10+2 Exam (If Appearing) OR 10+2 Pass Marksheet/Certificate
- Category Certificate (if the candidate is applying for fee concession)
- Any one identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/PAN Card/Driving License/Ration Card/Passport)
How do I register for CSEET 2022
- Go to the Official website that is icsi.edu . log on
- Then go on the home page, find the ICSI CSEET 2022 Notification PDF.
- Read the notification carefully.
- After that go to the given option of apply online.
- Then a new window will open on your system that is ICSI CSEET Application Form.
- Then candidate have to enter their login details in the application form
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee from any online payment method