DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Result,ଫଳାଫଳ ପ୍ରକାଶନ | @dohodisha.nic.in ::According to the most recent news, the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha, and Nursing Management System has released the First Round Nursing Seat Allotment Result October 29, 2022. Candidates who applied for Odisha Nursing Round 1 Counselling 2022 may view the Odisha Nursing Merit List 2022 pdf. Applicants can download the Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment at www.dmetodisha.gov.in and www.dohodisha.nic.in. Candidates can find the direct link to the Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 below.
The first phase of DOH Odisha Nursing Allotment Counselling began immediately following registration in September 2022. The DOH Odisha BSC Nursing First Phase Seat Allotment 2022 will be published on the Nursing Counselling and Admission, Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha portal, on October 28. If you are a registered candidate for the DOH Odisha Nursing 1st Round Seat Allotment 2022, please read the following sections carefully.
DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Overview
|Authority||Directorate of Medical Examination and Training, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Nursing|
|Courses||Basic B.Sc Nursing / GNM /ANM, P.B. Diploma / M.Sc / Post & Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Program||Nursing counseling 2022|
DOH Odisha Nursing 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
The DOH Odisha Nursing 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022 will be based on the candidate’s best rank and category/reservation. The allotment of seats will be available on the official website dohodisha.nic.in, and an SMS alert will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile numbers. Candidates who are assigned seats during the first round of seat allocation and wish to continue in the counselling process must deposit the prescribed Part Course Fees (details in Annexure-VII) only, excluding bank charges, via Net Banking/ Card payments / Other payment modes (UPI) by logging in their Registration Number & DOB.
Nursing Management System DOH Odisha First Seat Allotment 2022
On the scheduled date and time, the Nursing Management System – Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha, will make available the www.dmetodisha.gov.in Seat Allotment Result 2022. Candidates are informed that only those candidates who exercised choice filling and locking until the deadline will be assigned seats.
The Nursing Management System – DOH Odisha administered the entrance exam for the various nursing courses on September 25 and 26, 2022. The results were made public on October 1, 2022, followed by the provisional and final merit lists on October 7 and 14, 2022. The Window for Choice Filling and Locking was open from October 15 to 24, and the 2022 Seat Allotment Result will be available today at www.dohodisha.nic.in.
How to Check Odisha DOH Nursing Seat Allotment 2022?
- Applicants must go to the official website of the Odisha Directorate of Medical Education & Training, which is https://dohodisha.nic.in/.
- Check the most recent DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment and Counselling Admission 2022 Update from the Home Page.
- Click the Odisha Nursing Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 Result Link to proceed.
- The DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Round First PDF will open in a new tab.
- Check the Result by Name, Roll Number, Application Number, and Other Information.
- Students can also log in by clicking the Login button.
- To Login, enter your Registration Email and Password.
- Then, select the DOH Odisha Nursing Seat Allotment 2022 Result option.
- Students can Confirm DOH Odisha Nursing Courses Wise Admission 2022 and Complete Counselling As Per Available Dates on the Screen.
Odisha DMET Nursing Allotment: Exercise Options
Candidates will be given several options for confirming their assigned seats. The Odisha DMET, Nursing Allotment Result, can be Floated or Freezed. Selecting the Freeze option means accepting the assigned seat. Choosing Float, on the other hand, means that you want to go to the next round of counselling to get better seats.