UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021 Online Registration, Documents, Eligibility: Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 for the promising students of the state. Under this scheme, the government will distribute free tablets to one crore students of the state of Uttar Pradesh. 10th, 12th, graduate pass female male candidates will be given free tablet.
The UP government will purchase tablets, the supply of which will be started from November 2021. The data of all the eligible students of this scheme will be feed by the respective college, university or educational institution, after data feeding, all the eligible candidates will be given tablet if they are eligible.
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh Government will use Rs. 3000 crores at the state level, through which 1 crore youth will be given smart phones and tablets under the UP Free Tablet Yojana. Also, digital access will be given free of cost according to their need. Apart from this, the UP government will also give allowance to reduce the financial problems of the youth appearing in the competitive examinations.
Registration UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
Registration UP Scholarship Online Form 2021
If you want to apply under the UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021 Online, then you will have to wait for some time now, the government has just announced to start this scheme. Soon the information related to the application under this scheme will be made available by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, as soon as any information related to the application will be made available by the government, we will definitely tell you via this webpage.
Documents required under this Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the student
- Government school id card
- Residential certificate to identify the native of UP
- Student and parent mobile number
- latest passport size photo
Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh Free Table Scheme
- The applicant registering under UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021 should be a native of Uttar Pradesh only.
- To be benefited in the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
- It is mandatory for the student to take education in a government school.
- The family income of the student should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per year, only then he will be eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana 2021.
- The student with any backlog will not get the benefit of UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021, it is mandatory to pass in all the previous classes with good marks.
Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021|
|UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Announced By||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Launched By||Chief Minister|
|Start Date for Online Registration||November 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration||January|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website URL||www.up.gov.in|
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Registration Last Date
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP Free Tablet scheme on 19 August 2021 as the announcement of the launch of this scheme has been made during his address in the Vidhan Sabha.
To implement this scheme, the government of Uttar Pradesh has passed a big budget by which free digital access will be given to the students and which will help the youth in finding jobs. As of now we do not have any UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Last Date so for that keep visiting this page.
Steps to do UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 Online Registration
- To apply, the candidate has to first go to the official website www.up.gov.in and click on the option of UP Free Tablet Yojana.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you and on this page you will get the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 application form.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the UP Free Tablet application form carefully.
- After entering all the information you have to attach the required documents.
- After attaching the documents
- You have to click on the submit button and then you have to take a print out of the application form.