JK HRMS Portal Registration::To provide its workers with the resources they need to do their duties effectively, the government of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) has just opened the Jk HRMS Portal Registration. Now that the jk HRMS gov in registration procedure has commenced, staff members may create accounts and use the site.
On October 18, 2022, the JK HRMS Portal, which can be accessed at https://hrms.jk.gov.in/, was formally inaugurated for government workers by the Chief Security Officer of Jammu and Kashmir, Dr Arun Kumar Metha. The site was established to monitor government personnel across J&K and cover all bases of HRMS.
Employees in J&K may now register and log in to the state’s HR management system. Employees may now easily keep tabs on their employment history using the jk hrms registration site, which also facilitates the timely submission of monthly performance reports, property returns, and yearly performance evaluations.
This article will walk you through each stage of the registration process so you can efficiently complete the form and become a member.
JK HRMS Portal Overview
|Name Of Portal
|J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)
|Jammu and Kashmir (UT)
|Human Resource Management System
|appointment, promotion, transfer, transfer date, promotion date, etc
|Government Employees only
Required Supporting Documents for Registration on JK HRMS
Here we will review the paperwork you’ll need to register for the Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System (HRMS) portal. Some of the following forms of identification are required at the time of registration. Enter your genuine and correct details in the space provided. And then, hit the button labelled “Submit” on the page. You will receive a message on your registered cellphone number and email address from the HRMS Portal once you have submitted your online registration form on the JK HRMS portal. The list of necessary items is shown below.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card
- Passport Photo
- Service Book Detail
- Employee’s Domicile certificate
- Email ID
- Cast or other Certificate, if you belong to any reservation
- Registered mobile number
If you are an employee in Jammu and Kashmir, you must complete all 8 sections of the registration form, and all the information you provide must be accurate. We ask that you always have your service book with you so that you may record important dates such as your appointment, promotion, transfer, transfer date, promotion date, etc.
Check:Bihar DElEd Result 2022
JK HRMS Registration Last Date
The JK HRMS Portal is now accepting new users. Applications are accepted using the online form provided on their website. Remember that the JK HRMS Portal Registration Deadline to sign up for JK HRMS. Your registration will be denied throughout the verification procedure if you do not provide all your information exactly as it appears on your documentation.
How To Register For JK HRMS Portal Registration @hrms.jk.gov.in
- To begin, visit epm.jk.gov.in, EPM-official JK’s website, and select “Registration Link.”
- To begin the Registration/login process, please click the corresponding button.
- Proceed to the login screen and choose “New User.”
- Once that happens, the registration form will load.
- Enter the CPISID and hit the Get Details button to get the information.
- The registration procedure may now be completed. When you’re ready, hit the “Send” button.
- After the signup process, your login information will be sent to your mobile device.
jkpaysys.gov.in JK HRMS Portal Login
Read on for details on the JK HRMS Registration Login process.
- The official website should be visited.
- The JK HRMS Portal Registration welcome page will open in a moment.
- Please log in with your username, password, and the captcha supplied.
- The next step is to go to the login page.
- Then enter the six-digit OTP that was sent to you through email.
- You are currently logged in with no problems.
JK HRMS Forget Password Recovery
If you have previously registered for the Jammu and Kashmir HRMS site but have now forgotten your password, retrieving it is a simple process, provided you have the necessary information.
- Visit https://hrms.jk.gov.in/ to access the JK HRMS Portal.
- To reset your Jk Human Resource Management System password, visit the site’s login page and look for a link labelled “Forgot Password?”
- There will now be two text boxes; use the first to input your Employee ID (CPIS ID) and the second to enter your Mobile Number; then, select the Login option.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to the registered Mobile Number after selecting the option mentioned above; once received, it must be entered before moving on to the Continue/Next step.
- The final step involves creating a new, secure password that incorporates alphabetic characters, numeric digits, and special symbols and then clicking the Submit button.
Steps to raise a request by an employee for data updation at JK Hrms
Any staff member can submit a data-update request. The following is a procedure that must be carried out to correct data.
- Go to “hrms.jk.gov.in” and sign in with your predetermined credentials or Registration.
- Select “Correction Form” from the list of options on the left.
- Choose each doc from the drop-down menu.
- The new window’s content will be determined by the form you’ve chosen. Remember that your browser’s Pop-up blocker must be turned on.
- Make the necessary edits and include your most recent photo, scanned copies of your promos, first appointment, etc.
- Make sure you’ve checked all the forms and double-checked the information.
- Click “declaration” after checking each form and sending it to the DDO.
- The DDO may go into the HRMS portal with the same credentials as CPIS and double-check the information against the employee’s service record.
JK HRMS Portal Benefits and Features
Here are some of the portal’s features and advantages:
- All of the basic information, initial appointment/joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion data, and more for all current and future workers of J&K has been consolidated into the planned KHRMS via Portal, The Centralized Personnel Information System.
- An additional perk for various government agencies is that the Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System JKHRMS uses only the most recent and reliable personnel data.
- JKHRMS allows personnel to sign up for services and double-check their details.
- Employees who notice that their data on the dashboard is incorrect or out of date must fill out a Correction Form and get it approved by DDO.
- Information for workers, such as how to register, fill out correction forms, etc., will also be available online.
Contact/ Helpline Number Details of JK HRMS
Each worker in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir now has access to a government-run hotline. They are available for use by any staff member who encounters difficulties using the JK HRMS Registration site. For your convenience, please find below a list of contact numbers and support lines.
- Contact Number (Central office): 019125-21583
- Helpline Number: 01912524537 / 01912523545
- Helpline Email ID: [email protected]
- Official Website: https://hrms.jk.gov.in/
JK HRMS Portal, Employee Registration, Login, Forget Password: FAQ
Use the HRMS ID and the default password of “Test@123” to log in. HRMS ID is the username, and “Test@123” is the first password. Type in your username and password and hit the “Login” button. An OTP will be sent to the registered cellphone number upon hitting the “Login” button.
JK Human Resource Management System (Jammu and Kashmir Human resource management System)
The Human Resources Management System (HRMS) aims to facilitate the online processing of personnel transactions for government workers. Centre for Modernizing Government Initiative creates the software in-house (CMGI).