Get Your Haryana BPL Ration Card Here for the Years 2022-23! A new BPL ration list is available on the Haryana Food and Supplies Department’s website (epds.haryanafood.gov.in). If you are a resident of Haryana and have filed for a New BPL Ration Card, you may now check your application progress and obtain your card directly from the official website. The updated Haryana ration card list for 2023 may be seen as a downloadable PDF file. Family ID may be used to access the BPL Ration Card Download 2023 Haryana PDF and verify the beneficiary’s name there.
BPL Ration Card Download 2023
The Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Government of Haryana has made an online ration card application facility available to the people of Haryana. The Food and Logistics Department of the Haryana Government issues BPL Ration Cards 2023 to its inhabitants based on their income levels, allowing them to purchase staples like wheat, rice, pulses, sugar, etc., at a discounted price each month. Those who have a ration card can obtain it.
If you are a state resident and do not have your ration card but would like to apply for a BPL ration card, you may do so quickly and conveniently using the website. Application forms may be found online at haryanafood.gov.in, the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Haryana.
Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023
The state government released the Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023 on December 25, 2022. You may quickly access your card via download if you are eligible for a Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023. The government will also set up camps where people may go to get any mistakes they’ve seen on their PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra) Cards fixed, as this is a crucial step in the ration card login process. These camps will be used to rectify all PPP card issues, except the income verification.
A tweet announcing the Haryana BPL Ration Card List 2023 was published on the official Haryana CMO Twitter account on December 7 2022. Those interested in applying for the new ration card can do so now. The New BPL Ration Card 2023 application process will begin on January 1, 2023.
Registering for a New BPL Ration Card 2023 can be completed online or with a paper application. To qualify for a New BPL Ration Card 2023, an individual’s household income must be at or below the poverty threshold of INR 1,80,000. BPL Ration Card eligibility will be determined primarily by the applicant’s annual family income, employment status, and other similar variables. The registration deadline has not been specified at this time.
List of Required Documents for BPL Ration Card Haryana
- Family Photo
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Caste Certificate
- Old ration card (if any)
- BPL Panch or Sarpanch signatures on the application form. To complete the process, the signature of the numberdar is required.
- Ration depot employees would be happy to provide you with an application.
Eligibility Conditions for BPL Ration Card Haryana
The following are the requirements to apply for a BPL ration card in Haryana.
- The Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Haryana Government has an online application form that permanent residents of Haryana can fill out and submit.
- People need a voter ID or Aadhaar card to apply for a ration card.
- Your household’s yearly income, including all dependents, must be at least 10,000 to be eligible to apply online for a Haryana BPL Ration Card.
- People with an annual household income of more than 10,000 cannot apply for a Haryana BPL Ration Card online.
Haryana APL/ BPL Ration Card 2023 Apply online
Instructions for requesting a BPL or BPL Ration Card in Haryana. Here is how to complete the web HR Ration Card Online Registration Form.
- First, check out haryanafood.gov.in, the Department responsible for food and civil supplies in Haryana.
- You’ll be presented with the homepage if you go to the site’s official URL.
- Now, click the Online Ration Card link on the main page under QUICK LINKS.
- After selecting “online ration card,” the Saral Haryana portal will load; here, you’ll see the login form; underneath it, you’ll find “registration,” which you’ll need to choose to create your account before using the site.
- A registration form will pop up in front of you; fill it out with your details (name, email, password, mobile number, and captcha code, for example) and hit the “submit” button.
- The next step is to visit the login page, where you’ll be prompted to enter your login id and password before submitting the form. Now that your profile is opened, you must select the Apply for Services tab.
- You’ll then be sent to a new website where you may access any of the available services; once there, search for “ration card”; the corresponding insurance for rations will appear below the search bar; finally, click on that.
- The new ration card application will load immediately after that. Complete the ration card application by entering your family and permanent residence, bank and gas account information, and other relevant facts.
- After doing so, the ration card’s data will appear; after reviewing them, you’ll need to click the “attach” button; finally, the following page will load, revealing your order identification evidence in the form of your identity card; your residence proof will need to be connected to this.
- After completing the form and attaching the required papers, you will receive the ration card application number.
How To Check/Track BPL Ration Card Haryana Status 2022-2023?
Here are the simple instructions you need to follow to monitor your Haryana BPL Family and Ration Card Status 2023.
- To check the status of your Parivar Pahchan Patra (PPP), go to: https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/TrackStatus/TrackStatus.
- Select this option and type in Search By Family Id/Aadhar.
- Search Results Produced No Results.
- Next, the recipient may view the current status of their Haryana Ration Card.
- If a hard copy is required, print it out.
How to Download BPL Ration Card Haryana?
Here’s how to get your hands on a Haryana Ration Card for the year 2022-23:
- Click here: https://epds.haryanafood.gov.in/search-rc
- Then, in the corresponding fields, please provide the Family ID and the Member Name.
- Then select the “Send OTP” option.
- Once logged in, you can see what kind of Ration Card you have,
- The two main varieties of Ration Cards are the BPL Ration Card (for low-income families) and the AAY Ration Card (for low-income individuals).
- The last step is to fill out a BPL ration card. One may acquire Haryana in PDF format for download.
Haryana Ration Card Grievance
As we just said, you are qualified for the BPL or Pink Ration Card and the Ayushman Card if the annual income listed on your family ID is less than 180,000. Suppose your name is not on the BPL list, but you still want a ration card. In that case, you can file a complaint with the state of Haryana using the PPP Grievance Portal by entering the one-time password (OTP) for your grievance, which is your family ID number and your membership in the state of Haryana. Under the BPL ration card list 2023, complaints can be filed electronically.
|Ration Card Download Link||Click here|