The UGC NET Result 2022 Expected Date will be published shortly. Candidates may get the UGC NET 2021, Cut Off Marks, and Scorecard at www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is in charge of conducting the National Eligibility Test 2021 on behalf of the Union Grants Commission. Following the successful completion of the written examinations, the NTA will publish the NET Result on its official website. When the UGC NET 2022 Result is issued, all candidates will check it online.
The first phase ran from November 20th to December 5th, 2021; the second phase from December 23rd to December 27th, 2021; and the third phase from January 4th to January 5th, 2022, in online mode. For 81 subjects, the tentative answer key for the UGC NET 2021 Exam has been issued. UGC NET Result 2022
Last year, 1034872 applicants applied for the exam, with 793813 showing up. Only 6% of the candidates are deemed qualified for UGC NET. As a result, 60147 qualified for Assistant Professor, whereas 5092 qualified for both JRF and Assistant Professor. Please see the table below for significant dates and a direct link to the UGC NET result 2022.
UGC NET Result 2022
The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2021-2022 was held across the country in three stages. The JRF Award Letters/NET E-Certificates can be downloaded from the UGC NET official website. UGC NET Result 2022 Phase 2 & Cut off Marks are only available online. The NTA is the new body conducting the NET June and December 2021 exams. The expected result date for the UGC NET 2021 Exam has not yet been officially declared. Candidates can review the exam analysis, exam difficulty level, reasonable attempts, minimum qualifying marks, and normalisation technique for calculating results from the links provided below.
|Authority||University Grant Commission|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||UGC NET Exam 2022|
|Exam Date||November-December 2021|
|UGC NET Answer Key release date||Released Earlier|
|Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result 2022||01 February 2022 (Tentative)|
|UGC NET Merit List 2922||01-02-2022|
|UGC NET Portal||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
|Server 1 & 2 Direct Result Link||Given below|
How to Check UGC NET 2022 Result
The results of the UGC NET 2022 will be announced online by the NTA. To obtain the UGC NET results 2022, candidates need to complete the below-mentioned processes.
- Visit the official UGC NET website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Navigate to the NTA UGC NET result 2022 link at the bottom of the webpage.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the UGC NET application form number and password/birthdate.
- The UGC NET result 2022 will subsequently be shown on the screen.
- Download the UGC NET 2022 result and print it out for future reference.
Check UGC NET Result 2022 if Password Is Forgotten
The option to retrieve the lost password of the UGC NET login page is provided by NTA. Check out the ways below to recover your UGC NET password:
- Visit the UGC NET official website.
- Choose the option “I forgot my password.”
- Three options will be displayed; choose one of them and click on proceed.
- Use the Security Question and Answer you choose while filling out the Form.
- Input the verification code provided to your registered mobile phone through text message (SMS).
- An email is sent to your registered email address with a reset link.
- Fill in all of the essential information and press the submit button.
- Candidates will be sent a link to create a new password.
CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2021-22 (Direct Link) Cbseresults.nic.in Check Result Namewise | RollNumber wise
UCEED Result 2022 Date, Score Card, Rank List, Cut Off Marks,Login
Check UGC NET 2022 Result if Application Number Is Forgotten
If applicants forget their application number, they can get it by following the methods outlined below:
- Visit the NTA UGC NET official website.
- Click the “Forgot Application No.?” link in the login box.
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the father
- Date of birth Mother’s name
- As seen on the screen, the security pin.
- Now, choose ‘Get UGC NET Application Number.’
- The UGC NET application form number will be produced again and emailed to the registered mobile phone number.
- Candidates can use the information to access their accounts and view the UGC NET NTA June 2022 result.
UGC NET Cutoff 2022
The UGC NET 2022 Cut Off Marks will be revealed when the results are released. Candidates must acquire a minimum cutoff score to be placed on the merit list, and a merit list will be prepared for each topic based on category and subject. Only the top 6% of qualified applicants will be considered for the Junior Research Fellowship programme. However, we estimated the cutoff and provided it in a tabular format below.
|Category||Paper I (Max marks: 100)||Paper-II (Max marks: 100)|
|General category||40 Marks||80 Marks|
|OBC (NCL)/PWD/ST/SC||35 Marks||70 Marks|
2022 UGC NET Merit List
The UGC releases the final Merit List of qualified applicants for this post, and candidates may access the UGC NET Merit List 2022 by entering their Application Number and Password or date of birth at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. According to our predictions, the Merit List will be posted on the official website shortly after the results are announced. Applicants can obtain the UGC NET 2022 Result after being released on the webpage. The Answer Key has been published, and appeals are being taken online for the next five days.
Where can I see the results of the UGC NET Exam?
What information is required to check the UGC NET test results?
|UGC NET Result 2022 Server 1||Click here|
|UGC NET Result 2022 Server 2||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|