The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will publish the results on its official website, cbse.nic.in,. You can look it up there. Students can also access their results via DigiLocker, which is unavailable on the official website. It is a digital platform developed as part of the government’s “Digital India” initiative. DigiLocker creates an account for each person who has an Aadhaar card so that they can access important documents such as academic certificates, mark sheets, and migration certificates. Other documents and files, such as driving licences or car registration, are also stored by DigiLocker. Go to digilocker.gov.in and sign up with your Aadhar card to use the service.
CBSE 10th & 12th Marksheet Digilocker.gov.in
Because of the pandemic, this year’s exams have been cancelled, and the board has decided to grade students using a 30:30:40 formula. This means that 30 percent of their Class 10 marks will be weighted, 30 percent of their Class 11 marks will be weighted, and 40 percent of their Unit Tests, Midterms, and Pre-Board exams will be weighted. Each student’s Digilocker will contain more than just CBSE mark sheets. Other documents, such as their Migration Certificate, Character Certificate, and Transfer Certificate, will also be present. Digilocker is available on the Google Play store, and it is compatible with any Android phone that has an SD card. The CBSE and Digilocker have joined forces to make things easier for students and parents.
|Exam Session||April-May 2022|
|Class Name||12th Class/10th Class|
|Online Marksheet/Scorecard||Coming Soon|
|Original Marksheet||Provided by the schools|
CBSE is also providing access to the academic repository – Parinam Manjusha – so that schools can download Digital Academic Documents of their students via DigiLocker. Schools can access the system by going to https://cbse.digitallocker.gov.in and selecting the Sign In option. They can use the login information that CBSE has already provided them.
DigiLocker Web CBSE result
- Go to the official website, digilocker.gov.in.
- “Education” is a section in DigiLocker.
- Click on “Central Board of Secondary Education” under “Central Board of Secondary Education.”
- Choose your Class 10 or 12 certificate and marksheet. You can check the result when the links will be activated.
- You can access the marksheet and certificate with the mobile number registered with CBSE.
CBSE result DigiLocker App
- The DigiLocker app can be accessed through Google Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS).
- Enter the registered mobile number (with CBSE), to continue.
- You can now access your CBSE grade report and certificate.
CBSE Class 10th/ 12th Umang App
In India, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and the National e-Governance Division (NeGD) work on UMANG, which stands for “Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance,” an e-governance platform. This is a method of making it easier for people to apply for jobs and vote. The app is compatible with Android, iOS, and even Windows-based phones.
UMANG is a mobile platform available for Android, iOS, and Windows-based Smartphones. This platform also allows students to view their results. Students with Android phones, iPhones, or Windows phones can use an app called Umang, and they can use it to look up their class 10 and 12 results and other documents. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology also created this app. Citizens can use the Umang App to get assistance with E-Government services from local governments, states, and the federal government.
How to download marksheet using UMANG app
- You can create an account by providing your phone number and logging in.
- Select the Class 10 and Class 12 Tabs.
- On the back, write your name and address and your Ticket ID, Roll Number, and Date of Birth.
- Finally, you can view or download your grade report from that location.
DigiLocker CBSE Result FAQ.
Is it safe to use Digilocker?
You can trust Digilocker to secure your marksheets and other documents.
Is the Digilocker Marksheet valid?
Yes, documents downloaded from the official website digilocker.gov.in or the Digilocker Mobile Application are valid documents under the Indian IT Act 2000.
Is an Aadhar Number required for Digilocker login?
Students must have their Aadhaar (UIDAI) number linked to their Digilocker account to use the service.