Kerala NEET Rank List/Merit List 2021 Download Link: Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will be issuing the Kerala NEET Rank List 2021 on the official portal and students who appeared in NEET Examination and applied for MBBS / BDS State Quota admission can check the rank list with marks from the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in.
NEET is a very popular exam, many students dream to pass the NEET exam and get a good government college medical college to get a doctor’s degree, in which by studying MBBS, or BDS, many candidates become a good doctor. If you want to get admission in the top colleges of India in the field of medicine, then for that you have to clear the NEET exam with good marks.
Kerala NEET Rank List 2021
NEET is a national level test conducted through National Testing Agency for admission to courses like MBBS , BDS (Bachlor of Dental) and Ayush (Ayurveda). To get admission, you have to give NEET exam, it is mandatory to pass this exam for taking admission in medical college.Admission to MBBS BDS and Ayush programs all over India is based on this exam.
State Wise NEET UG Merit List 2021
NEET was known as AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) before 2016 in India but after 2016 AIPMT was changed to NEET.Candidates can download the KEAM Medical Rank List PDF from the official website and we will share the direct link to download the rank list with marks here.
Kerala MMBS/BDS Rank List 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test UG|
|Course Offered||MBBS / BDS|
|Category||Rank List, Merit List|
|Kerala NEET Rank List Status||Released|
|Official Website URL||cee.kerala.gov.in|
KEAM Medical Merit List With Marks 2021 PDF
National Eligibility Entrance Test is an entrance test which can be given after 12th, if you want to study MBBS BDS MS courses, then a good college is needed to study these courses, only then a doctor has been able to get good education and treatment. NEET exam is held only once in a year, all the students who pass in that exam get admission in a good college, which if they do not pass in that exam, then the candidates can take the exam again by filling the form.It is mandatory for Indian/foreign candidates to appear and qualify NEET exam to get admission in top medical university in India.
Through the Kerala NEET State Rank List 2021, candidates can get admission into MBBS and BDS courses in Government and Self Financing Medical / Dental Colleges of the state.Once the rank list of National Eligibility Entrance Test is released by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala then candidates can download it by following the steps given written by us. We will further help you in getting the rank list for the Kerala state of NEET exam so the candidates will be able to get the admission in the medical course in there state only.
Colleges in Kerala Accepting NEET Score
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- TD Medical College, Alappuzha
- University of Calicut, Malappuram
- Azeezia Medical College, Meeyannoor
- Travancore Medical College, Kollam
- MES Academy of Medical Sciences, Malaparamba
- Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
- Karuna Medical College, Chittur
How to download Kerala NEET Rank List 2021?
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- By clicking on the link, participants will be able to download the KEAM Medical Merit List With Marks 2021 PDF file.
- Then the candidate will need to look for their name in the Kerala MMBS/BDS Rank List 2021.
- Now applicants will have to look for their Name and Roll Number in the Rank list and can also download the Kerala NEET Rank List 2021 for further steps.