scholarship.up.gov.in Status 2021-2022 Check Online for Pre & Post Matric: The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department offered scholarships to 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students, as well as UG, PG, and Diploma students, for both renewal and new students. Students in the ninth and tenth grades are eligible for a Pre-Matric Scholarship. Post-Matric Scholarships are available to students in the 11th and 12th grades.Students can see past year scholarship applications also by going to the official website. Open the “Status” section on the homepage and select the chosen year to verify the application status by supplying the Registration Number and date of birth.
You will learn all there is to know about the UP-Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, the last date to apply for the UP Scholarship 2021-22, when the UP Scholarship 2021-22 will be distributed to Pre and Post Matric students, and how to check the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status 2021-22. As a result, take your time reading this material.
UP Scholarship Status Renewal & Fresh 2021-22
Many individuals have submitted applications for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22. The Saksham Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System finished the UP Pre-Matric (9th & 10th), Post Matric (11th & 12th), Dashmottar & Post Matric Outside the State Scholarship application form process on 25 October 2021. After completing the application form procedure, the organization has made it possible to check their Scholarship Status Application Form online at scholarship.up.nic.in. Students from any category (General, SC, SC, OC) who apply for the Pre & Post Matric Scholarship can check their Scholarship status by entering their login information such as registration number and date of birth.
UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022 Pre and Post Matric:Key Highlights
|Scheme||UP Scholarship Yojana|
|Type of Scholarship||State Level Scholarship|
|For Programs||Pre-matric (9th and 10th)|
Post Matric (Intermediate),
Post Matric other than Intermediate,
Post-Matric outside state
|Status Link||Scholarship Status|
|अपनी भुगतान की स्थिति जाने||क्लिक करें|
Scholarship.up.gov.in 2021-22: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the program, the candidate must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- Applicants must be residents of Uttar Pradesh and have a domicile certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the state’s institutions or colleges.
- Students must be in class 9th or 10th to be eligible for a scholarship under the pre-matric class 9-10 category.
- The UP Scholarship Post-matriculants must have completed 10th grade (high school) and be enrolled in class 11th or 12th.
- The UP Scholarship Candidates for post-matriculation other than 11-12 must have completed class 12 and be enrolled in any higher education program at any state’s university.
UP Scholarship 2021-22: Income Requirements
- For all types of post-secondary scholarships.
- The family’s yearly income cannot exceed two lakhs.
- Other than the 12th grade, the household’s annual income from all sources shall not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- For all categories of the UP Pre-Matric Scholarship, the annual income cannot exceed one lakh rupees.
UP Scholarship 2021-22: Required Documents
The candidates must provide the following documents:
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 PFMS Status Scholarship.up.gov.in
There are primarily two mandatory qualifying requirements: the student must be a resident of UP, and his family income must be less than Rs. 2 lacs per year. After the application procedure is completed, you may see the UP Scholarship Beneficiary List and scholarship status on the Scholarship scheme’s official website, scholarship.up.gov.in. You may also check your PFMS balance by visiting pfms.nic.in. To check the UP Scholarship PFMS Balance, input your bank’s name and account number here.
The organization has not yet updated the Status link, but it will be done as soon as possible. The Social Welfare Department will likely update the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status link for the academic year 2021-22 on the official web page in January 2022.
How to Check the Status of Your UP Scholarship 2021-22 Online
Students who have successfully submitted the UP-Scholarship Application Form 2021-22 can view the UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22. You will need to follow the easy procedures outlined below to do this:
Go to the UP Scholarship Scheme’s official website, scholarship.up.gov.in
On the home page,Click on “Status“ in the Menubar.
Now, Click on the Application Status 2021-22 option.
After that, provide the necessary information, such as the student’s registration number and date of birth.
Now, input the information, and your UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22 will appear on the screen.
Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22: Important Dates
|Application Begin Date||20/07/2021|
|Deadline for Registration||10/01/2022|
|Deadline to Submit Printout to the College||24/01/2022|