UP B.Ed 2022 Notification उत्तर प्रदेश बी.एड जेईई प्रवेश: This year, the B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2022 in Uttar Pradesh will be administered by Mahatma Jyotibaphule Rohilkhand University. The government has assigned this task to this university for the third time. Furthermore, it has been announced that online applications will be accepted from April 18 through May 20. The entrance exam will be held concurrently in the first week of July.
The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has recognised B.Ed degree holders to teach in primary schools, and the university plans to increase the number of B.Ed seats. Over 2 lakh B.Ed seats are currently available throughout the state’s 22,000 schools. Individuals with a BTC degree could previously only teach at the elementary level, but B.Ed. degree holders can now do so as well.
UP B.Ed 2022 Notification
|Authority||Lucknow University & Mahatma Jyotibaphule Rohilkhand University|
|Exam name||Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education – Joint Entrance Examination 2022 ( UP B.Ed. JEE)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
UP B.ED JEE 2022 Notification
The UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level examination administered yearly by Lucknow University for admission to B.Ed programs at various colleges around Uttar Pradesh. Every year, the Uttar Pradesh government entrusted the job of conducting the UP B.Ed JEE test to several institutions. THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE WILL ANNOUNCE the UP B.Ed JEE exam date 2022.
Candidates for B.Ed JEE counselling will be picked depending on their performance in the admission test. The qualifying conditions, registration schedule, exam format, and other details are listed below.
UP B.Ed. 2022 Educational Qualification
FOR SC/ ST Candidates
A degree for Graduation or Post Graduation OR a degree in Sciences/Social Science/Humanities, a degree in Engineering & Technology with a specialisation in Math & Science, or any degree equal to the prerequisites mentioned above is required.
FOR General/ OBC Candidates
A degree for Graduation or Post Graduation OR a degree in Sciences/Social Science/Humanities with 50% marks, a degree in Engineering & Technology with a specialisation in Math & Science with 55% marks, or any degree similar to the requirements as mentioned above is required.
Candidates can pay their fees online or in-person:
Fees can be paid online using credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
Candidates can pay their fees in person at any E Challan bank branch in India.
|With late Fee- Gen/OBC||Rs.2000/-|
|with Late Fee- SC/ST||Rs.1000/-|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam is given in two shifts, one in the morning and one in the evening. Each of Papers 1 and 2 has 200 Objective-style questions. It takes 3 hours to finish each paper for 6 hours. Each document is divided into two halves by four components.
|No. of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Total Time|
|No. of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Total Time|
- The total number of points for each paper is 200.
- Each of the following questions is worth two points.
- One-third of a point is deducted for negative marking.
The paper will be split into two halves
- Part 1 is compulsory for all students.
- Part 2 is divided into two sections, one for each language (Hindi or English) and one for each category (Science/Arts/Commerce/Agriculture).
|1||General Knowledge||History, Sports, Politics, Geography, General Science, State Culture & Arts, Current Affairs|
|2||English Language||Tenses, Idioms And Phrases, Vocabulary, Synonyms/Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, One-Word Substitutions, Error Correction, Fill In The Blanks|
|3||Hindi Language||व्याकरण, उपसर्ग – प्रत्यय, गद्यांश, संधि/समास, अलंकार, मुहावरे, लोकोतियाँ, पर्यायवाची, विपरीतार्थक शब्द, रस – छंद, अलंकार|
|1||General Ability||Reasoning Ability, Classification, Coding/Decoding, Puzzles, Direction, Series Completion, Relations, Sequencing, Number, Percentage, Time & Distance, Average, Compound interest, Profit & Loss, Ratios & Proportions|
|2||Selected Subjects||Arts/Commerce/Science/Agriculture (Syllabus of 11th, 12th, and graduation)|
B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2022
The admit cards for the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Entrance Exam will be issued 15 days before the exam on the official website. The UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Admit Card must be obtained via the official website, and as admit cards will not be sent or disseminated in any other way. On the exam day, the applicant must carry the admit card and proof of identity with them.
Steps to Download Hall Ticket
- Candidates can get the Admit Card from the official website after the administration has issued it.
- Log in to the candidates’ site using your login credentials and download your admission card.
- Candidates should double-check their information before printing their Admit Card.
UP B.Ed JEE 2022: Application Process
The online application form will be available on the website of Rohilkhand University. The following are the steps to be taken:
- Visit the university’s official website at www.mjpru.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Click here for U.P. B.Ed. JEE 2022’ link.
- You will be sent to the UP B.Ed. 2022 website. You can skip the first two phases and go straight to the UP B.Ed website.
- By clicking on the link, you may get to the JEE form.
- Choose new user registration.
- After reading the instructions, check the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Enter the required information and click the ‘Generate OTP’ button to complete the registration process.
- Sign in using your credentials to apply for the exam.
- Complete the application form.
- Create a duplicate of the confirmation page.