UCEED Result 2022: IIT Bombay will release the UCEED 2022 results on March 10. The UCEED scorecard will be available for download beginning March 14. Candidates can check the UCEED result 2022 by logging in to the ‘Candidate Portal’ and submitting the relevant credentials. From March 14 to June 14, aspirants will download their UCEED scorecard.
The UCEED 2022 scorecard will be valid for one year from the result announcement date. Every year, IIT Bombay holds UCEED to give BDes admission to UCEED participating universities and result sharing institutes. UCEED result 2022 may only be accessible online, and no paper copies of the scorecard will be mailed to any applicant. Part A of the UCEED 2022 cutoff will be revealed on February 10. The first round of UCEED 2022 seat allocation will take place in April. Candidates will be assigned seats at UCEED 2022 participating institutions depending on their rank, category, and selection of institutes during the UCEED counselling phase.
UCEED Result 2022 Overview
|Organization Conducting Exam||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)|
|Name of the exam||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2022|
|Exam Date||January 23, 2022 (9 am to 12 noon)|
|Mode of declaration||Online|
|UCEED Result 2022 Release date||10-Mar-22|
UCEED Result 2022
The UCEED Result 2022 will be released on the Indian Institute of Technology’s official website. By entering their user ID and password, candidates may access their UCEED Result 2022 and obtain their scorecard. Candidates will be ranked based on their Part A and Part B marks. If any two candidates receive the same number of points, the selection will be based on criteria.
UCEED Result 2022 Rank List & Tie-Breaker
All applicants who take the UCEED entrance test and pass it will be rated based on their performance in the exam. If two or more candidates get the same marks in the test, a tie-break policy is utilised to give UCEED rankings to applicants, as detailed below:
- If two applicants have the same score, the candidate with the highest score in Part A will be considered.
- If the situation remains the same, the candidates with the highest Part B scores will be considered.
- If the difficulty persists, the applicant with the highest score in Section 1 of Part A will be considered.
- Finally, if the first three processes fail, the two applicants will be awarded the same rank.
How to Check the UCEED 2022 Result?
Students should be aware that the examination cell will not transmit any physical copies of the UCEED exam results 2022 by post or registered email id. The processes for checking the UCEED 2022 result are shown below.
- Visit: uceed.iitb.in the official webpage.
- Students must click on the ‘UCEED Result’ option on the homepage’s announcement section.
- Provide the registered email address and password.
- After providing the necessary information, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The UCEED Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the UCEED 2022 results and print them for future reference.
UCEED 2022 Result: How to Retrieve if you forgot password?
Candidates who have forgotten their password can re-generate it by following the methods outlined below:
- Visit the UCEED exam’s official website.
- Click the “Click to View Candidate Portal” link.
- Select the “Login” option.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Make a new password for yourself.
- After creating a password, candidates can log in to their accounts and view their UCEED 2022 results using the outlined processes.
How to download UCEED 2022 Scorecard
- The processes for downloading the UCEED scorecard are listed below.
- UCEED’s official website may be found here (www.uceed.iitb.ac.in).
- Click on the Download UCEED Scorecard link.
- Enter your email address and password.
- The UCEED 2022 scorecard will be shown on the screen.
- Download the UCEED scorecard and print it off for future reference.
UCEED Cut Off Marks 2022
According to sources, the exam administration has not yet revealed the UCEED cutoff, although it is expected to be similar to the previous year. Students can get an idea by looking at the prior year’s cutoff. The cutoff marks will be determined by the total number of candidates who took the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available for admission, and the total number of qualifying candidates. Without a doubt, there is stiff rivalry for admittance. Those candidates who were chosen will be sent an admissions invitation.