Check out the winners’ list for the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana MLC elections in 2023: Telangana’s MLC will be elected in 2023, according to the results of the Andhra Pradesh MLC elections. On Thursday, the outcome of the 2023 MLC elections in Andhra Pradesh was made public. Three graduates’ MLC seats in Andhra Pradesh (Srikakulam-Vizianagaram-Visakhapatnam, Prakasam-Nellore-Chittoor, and Kadapa-Anantapur-Kurnool), teachers’ constituencies (Prakasam-Nellore-Chittoor and Kadapa-Anantapur-Kurnool), and local authorities constituencies were all represented in the election (Srikakulam, West Godavari, and Kurnool).
On Thursday, the outcome of Telangana’s one and only teachers’ constituency (Mahabubnagar-Hyderabad-Rangareddy) was also announced. BJP-backed candidate AVN Reddy won the Mahabubnagar-Rangareddy-Hyderabad Teachers’ Member of Legislative Council (MLC) seat. The Andhra Pradesh biennial elections were counted on March 16 at 8 a.m. The results of the four MLC elections for local bodies were announced earlier today, and YSRCP has won every one. Narthu Ramarao, a candidate for the YSRCP, defeated independent A Ramakrishna, who received 108 votes, to win the Srikakulam seat with 632 votes. 12 votes in this constituency were found invalid during the counting process.
Similarly, West Godavari local bodies candidates Kavuru Srinivas and Vanka Ravindranath won both seats. Ravindranath received 460 votes, while Srinivas received 481 priority votes. A different YSRCP candidate, Dr. Madhusudan, easily won the Kurnool local bodies constituency. Of the 1,136 ballots cast, he received 988 votes.
While it entered the election with insufficient support, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) may have performed better. On March 13, voting took place for four MLC seats from the local bodies constituency in West Godavari district, one from each of Srikakulam and Kurnool local bodies constituencies, and three graduate seats (one from north Andhra and two from Rayalaseema). Two candidates were running for the Srikakulam local body seat, three for the Kurnool local body seat, and six for the West Godavari district local body seat. In addition to supporting independent candidates for the two teacher seats, the governing YSRC ran candidates for four local body seats and three graduate seats.
Update >>> Alone Box Office Collection Daywise
Released >>> Bihar Board Inter Result 2023
- According to results released on Thursday, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP), now in power in Andhra Pradesh, has won all four MLC seats from local body constituencies. Narthu Ramarao of the YSRCP won the Srikakulam seat by a wide margin. Ramarao earned 632 votes, whereas A Ramakrishna, an independent, only received 108.
- YSRCP candidates Kavuru Srinivas and Vanka Ravindranath took home both seats in the West Godavari local bodies constituency. 1088 of the 1,105 electors who were able to vote did so.
- K Srinivas, a YSRCP candidate, received 481 votes. Veeravalli Chandrasekhar, an independent candidate, received 120 votes, falling short of the winning party’s nominee.
- Dr. Madhusudan, a YSRCP candidate, easily won the Kurnool local bodies constituency. 988 out of the 1,136 votes cast went to Madhusudan.
- But the announcement of the North Andhra Pradesh Graduates MLC constituency election results will take longer. The ABP Desam report states that the counting procedure will take over 12 hours. On Friday, the North Andhra MLC election results could be made public. Two teams are involved, and the counting is done in two stages.
- While the terms of the five members of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council would expire on March 29, 2023, elections for eight Members of the Legislative Council (MLC)—three graduates, two teachers, and three local authorities’ constituencies—were completed on March 13.
- Constituencies for graduates include Kadapa-Anantapur-Kurnool, Srikakulam-Vizianagaram-Visakhapatnam, and Prakasam-Nellore-Chittoor. While the local authorities are represented by Srikakulam, West Godavari, and Kurnool, the teachers’ districts include Prakasam-Nellore-Chittoor and Kadapa-Anantapur.
- The governing YSRCP candidates won all the local authority elections in the seats of Anantapur, Nellore, Kadapa, East Godavari, and Chittoor since there was no opposition.
Telangana’s MLC election winner is listed in the AP MLC election results for 2023.
- Nartu Rama Rao of the YSRCP wins from The Srikakulam district
- YSRCP’s Vanka Ravindra wins from Eluru.
- YSRCP’s Kavuru Srinivas wins from West Godavari.
- Madhusudan of the YSRCP wins from the Kurnool district
- YSRCP candidate Kavuru Srinivas wins the Eluru local bodies MLC election
- In Telangana, AVN Reddy wins the Mahabubnagar-Rangareddy-Hyderabad Teachers’ MLC seat with support from the BJP
Visit Npsc.co.in for more info