Shark Tank India Season 2 ::Shark Tank’s first season was a great hit. With the Second Season due to begin, we eagerly await its return. There are currently registrations open for Season 2 of Shark Tank. Sony TV’s official Instagram account posted a new commercial and labelled it “#SonyTV #Promo.” “You’re an entrepreneur in the making? Is this something you’re interested in? If so, this is your chance to make it big in business! #SharkTankIndiaSeason2 on Sony registration is now open. Register your company concept by downloading/upgrading the SonyLIV app. In the bio is a link. Registrations for #SharkTankIndia are now open.”
Shark Tank India Season 2
Sony TV is scheduled to air the second season of Shark Tank India. Entrepreneurs across the world have taken to the Shark Tank-style reality show in which they present their business plans to a panel of investors in the hope of receiving funding. Shark Tank India’s first season was a massive success in India, with a resoundingly favourable response from the country’s population. From that point on, all eyes will be on Season 2.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Overview:
|Serial Name||Shark Tank India Season 2|
|First Season Start Date||20 December 2021|
|First Season End date||04 February 2022|
|Shark Tank Indis Season 2 Registration||Open|
|App Name||Sony Liv|
|Season 2 Judges(Tentative)||Aman Gupta, Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh,|
Namita Thapar, and Gazal Algah
|Registration Start date||09 May, 2022|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Age Deadline Date||April 30, 2022|
|Official Email id||[email protected]|
|Total phases||Phase 1|
|Show Timings||09:00 P.M.|
Shark Tank season 2 Judges List
|Season 2 Sharks||Company Name|
|Namita Thapar||Emcure Pharma|
|Vineeta Singh||SUGAR Cosmetics|
Shark Tank India’s first season began in December of 2021. Thanks to the competition, more than 100 business ideas were given a chance to get off the ground. During the first season, the sharks spent more than 42 million rupees. Several people will be invited to present their ideas and business proposals during the second season. Make sure you follow the instructions below to join the reality programme and make your business a success.
Shark Tank 1 Investment Overview
- boAt’s co-founder and CMO Aman Gupta spent roughly Rs 9.358 Crores in 28 acquisitions.
- More than Rs. 8.297 million was invested in 27 deals by Peyush Bansal, the co-founder and CEO of Lenskart.
- Investments in 25 agreements totalling Rs 10 Crores have been made by the CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Namita Thapar, during the exhibition and post-show negotiations.
- Bharay Pe’s ex-co-founder and former MD, Ashneer Grover, has invested Rs 5.383 crores in 21 ventures thus far.
- 5.4 Shaadi.com founder and CEO Anupam Mittal have invested Crore in 24 transactions.
- There have been 15 investments made by Vineeta Singh, the co-founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, totalling 3.042 crores.
- Around seven deals have been invested in by Ghazal Alagh, co-founder and CEO of Mama Earth, with Rs 1.2 crores.
Sharks of Shark Tank India Season 2
- During the first season of Shark Tank India, sharks, their hilarious reactions, and even their disbelief at unexpected things became well-known social media memes.
- Even though Sony has yet to disclose the next season’s investors, fans will be clamouring for the much-loved first season, Sharks. BharatPe’s Grover, a former financial unicorn who quit, is unlikely to rejoin the company.
- Aman Gupta, Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh, Namita Thapar, and Gazal Algah will probably be back. Ranvijya Singha will continue to host and sell courses to participants in the show’s upcoming season.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Registration 2022
- The Shark Tank India season 2 registration process has already begun. You’ll need to have the SonyLIV app installed on your phone to register your company concepts.
- Fill out all required fields with your personal information after logging in.
- The stage at which your firm is now functioning, for example, is also required information. It is possible to choose from three different models of payment: idea, prototyping, or a revenue model (if applicable).
Shark Tank India 2 Schedule
Shark Tank India premiered on Sony Entertainment Television at 9 p.m. Monday through Friday for the inaugural season. Monday through Friday, 11 p.m. was the time slot for the repeat broadcast. It is also accessible on the Sony LIV App.
There was no negative feedback from the audience regarding the show’s scheduling during Season 1. Our fingers are crossed that Shark Tank India Season 2 will air sometime within this time window. The programme Kaun Banega Crorepati was succeeded by Season 1.
It is then necessary to supply all of your company’s administrative, legal, and financial details.To make an excellent first impression on the selection committee, you must briefly describe yourself. Please share your opinions and experiences and the details of your journey thus far.
Who can register for Shark Tank India Season 2?
All Indian Citizens above the age of 18 years on 30 April 2022 can Apply for the Season 2 registration.
Do One Need Running Business to Participate?
No,You can apply even if you just have a business idea or you are at any stage of business you can Apply for participation in the show.
How will one know that he/she is selected?
The participants will be notified through email do check Spam/Junk Folder.