The RBSE 12th Result 2022 has been released by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE). ACCORDING TO EARLIER ANNOUNCEMENTS, the RBSE 12th Science and Commerce results-2022 will be released on June 1, 2022. Students who took the class 12 examinations were told to check the results website, rajresults.nic.in, frequently for any changes. Students may see their results on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in in addition to the official website.
RBSE 12th Class Result 2022
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education administered class 12 board exams on March 24, 2022. Students were given varying test deadlines based on the mix of subjects they were taking. However, on April 26, 2022, the tests came to a close. On June 1 2022, the RBSE 12th board exam results will be published on the official RBSE portal. On the Rajasthan Board’s website, students may get their intermediate exam results and save them for later use.
RBSE 12th Science, Commerce & Arts Result 2022
|Name of Board||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Steams||Science, Commerce, Arts|
|Exam Result date||01-Jun-22|
|Revaluation application form date||Jul-22|
RBSE 12th Class Result 2022
For the Raj Board’s Higher Secondary School level test, the purpose is to provide a well-balanced academic programme in the schools connected to the Board’s jurisdiction. The Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan (BSER) has completed the Senior Secondary School Examination on time.
Every year, tens of thousands of students from every district take the 12th-grade examination; this year, approximately three million students took the +2 Board exam. As a state agency charged with overseeing secondary and postsecondary education, the Board develops courses of study, prescribes curriculum, administers tests at the internal and external levels, and conducts final exams.
RBSE Result 2022 Checking and Downloading
- Go to the official result website of RBSE: rajresults.nic.in.
- Then, on the main page, select the appropriate link. RBSE 12th Class Result 2022
- Type in your Roll Number and any other relevant information in the box provided.
- To view your results, click the Submit button.
- You’ll want to save the output to your computer so you may access it later when you’re not connected to the internet.
- A copy of the Rajasthan Result should be printed out for future reference.
Rajasthan 12th Result 2022 Via SMS: How to Check
RBSE Class 12th Result 2022-2023 may be obtained by sending an SMS in the provided format and the number provided.
- Science stream: Type RJ12S <Space> ROLL NUMBER and send it to 5676750 / 56263.
- Commerce Stream: Type RJ12C <Space> ROLL NUMBER and send it to 5676750 / 56263.
- Arts Stream: Type RJ12A< Space> ROLL NUMBER and send it to 5676750 / 56263.
Rechecking of Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2022
- Rajasthan Board 12th result 2022 can be rechecked or scrutinised by those who are dissatisfied.
- On bseronline.com, they can submit an online request to review their RBSE 2022 board exam results.
- The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education 12th result 2022 will be available for revaluation in August 2022.
- The final scores will be those posted in the RBSE 12th result 2022 Rajasthan board Ajmer date after rechecking. There are no further alterations that may be made to the original.
RBSE 12th Result 2022 for Supplementary Exams
- There will be a second chance for students who fail to pass one or two subjects in the RBSE Class 12 result 2022.
- Students that plan will be able to study more successfully and efficiently. In August of 2022, they can sit for the RBSE 12th retake.
- AT THE EARLIEST, the RBSE 12th result supplement for 2022 will be released in September of that year.
What After Rajasthan 12th Board Results 2022?
After receiving their 12th-grade results from the state of Rajasthan in 2022, students can apply for various undergraduate programmes. In the RBSE 12th result 2022, pupils will be offered admission depending on their grades. Re-evaluation is available to students dissatisfied with their RBSE 12th 2022 results. After the RBSE 12th 2022 results are announced, further information about the revaluation will be made public.