KVS Admission 2022:The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, or KVS, has announced the timetable for KVS Admissions 2022. The registration period would begin in February. Interested applicants and their parents can register for the admission procedure at kvsangathan.nic.in, the KVS’s official website. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced that the class 1 entrance registration window will begin on February 28, 2022.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 (Notification and Application Deadline Announced): On February 28 2022, at 10 a.m., the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will issue an online application form for KVS admission 2022 (class 1). The application form for classes 2 and 11 will be available in the offline format on April 8, 2022, subject to the availability of openings in India’s 1248 Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Children in class 9 will be selected based on an entrance exam in Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science, and Science, while students in class 2 will be admitted based on their board results. Other classes are enrolled following the guidelines established by the school administration. Find all information about the KVS Admission 2022 procedure, list of necessary papers, selection process, priority in admission, class 9 admission pattern, class 11 admission date, and so on from this page below.
KVS Admission Registration 2022
|Authority||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Exam||KVS Admission 2022|
|Registration Date||28th February|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
KVS has defined the qualifying requirements that the candidate must meet to be admitted to Kendriya Vidyalaya School. For KVS admission, candidates must review the following information:
- Children of Indian nationals are the only ones who may apply for KVS 2022.
- Children of foreign citizens who are currently residing in India for various reasons are eligible for admission in 2022.
- Students must be at least the minimum age and no older than the maximum age restriction. As of March 31, 2022, the student’s age shall be between the age limits specified.
- The maximum age for differently-abled children can be decreased by two years.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Admission Schedule 2022
Here we have mentioned KVS Admission Schedule 2022 in a tabulated form given below.
Documents Required for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022
- Birth Certificate or proof of DOB
- Passport Size photo of the child
- Residence Proof
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- EWS/BPL certificate
- An affidavit in the case of Single Girl Child
- Service certificate of employee
- Evidence of a child’s parents’ relationship with grandparents.
KVS Admission Schedule 2022 Online Registration for Class 1
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Advertisement releasing date||February 24, 2022|
|Online Registration for Class-I||February 28, 2022 (10:00 am onwards)|
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I||March 21, 2022 (till 07:00 pm)|
|Provisional selection and queue of registered applicants||1st list – March 25, 2022 (Friday)|
2nd list – April 1, 2022 (Friday)
3rd list – April 8, 2022 (Friday) (if seats remain vacant)
|Declaration of a tentative choice list of candidates for unreserved seats based on priority service category, if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked).||April 6 to 8, 2022|
|If sufficient applications are not received in the online form, the date for the Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions under RTE Provisions, SC/ST, and OBC (NCL) would be extended.||Notification on April 13, 2022|
|Registration – April 6to 16, 2022|
|Display of list and Admissions – April 18 to 22, 2022|
KVS Admission Schedule 2022 Online Registration for Class 2
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Registration from Class 2 onwards (excluding Class XI) is subject to the availability of vacancies in a specific class (in offline mode).||April 8 to 16, 2022|
|Declaration of the list of class 2 onwards.||April 21, 2022|
|Admission for class 2||April 22 to 28, 2022|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class 11||June 6, 2022|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class 11||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 results|
|Display of entrance list and admissions for Class-11 KV kids||Within 20 days after the declaration of class 10 results|
|Non-KV students: Registration, admission list indicate 86 admissions in class 11 (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class 11|
|Last date of admission for class – 11||30 days from the date of declaration of class-10 results by CBSE|
KV Class 1 admission 2022: Steps for registration
- Visit the KVS online admission portal at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in to apply for 2022 admission.
- Select the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Read the instructions carefully, check the declaration checkbox, and click the Proceed button.
- On the screen, the KV registration window will appear. Enter the child’s name, parent’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, and other information in the relevant boxes.
- Enter the captcha code given and press the register button.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number. Enter the same information and press the submit button to validate your contact information.
- The login information will be shown on the screen. Please note them and save them somewhere secure for future reference.
Filling and submitting Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022
- After registering on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2022, click on the login tab on the top bar and input the login information generated during registration and the captcha code as provided. Then click on the login button.
- The KV online application form will now appear on your screen. Enter the requested basic information and personal details, then click the Next button to proceed to the next page of the kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2022 form.
- Now, choose a school from the list that has been provided.
- For Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2022, a student may select three schools.
- Then, in the format and size provided, upload a scanned copy of the student’s picture and DOB certificate.
- On the declaration and submit page, read all declarations and tick the checkbox to confirm that they are accepted.
- Then click the save to preview button, followed by the preview button.
- If all of the information in the form is accurate, submit the kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2022 application form; otherwise, amend it.
- An OTP will be given to the registered cellphone number, and the created application submission code will be displayed on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2022.