JEE Advanced Registration 2022: We will let you know that the national Testing Agency has successfully released the JEE Advanced Application form 2022. The JEE advanced 2022 Registration will start on 7th Aug 2022. The Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2022 Application form will be released on the official website which is jeeadv.ac.in. All those candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main Exam 2022 now they are waiting for the JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form now the wait is over as JEE Advanced Registration will be begun Today. As we know that every year one of the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) conducts the JEE Advanced Exam in the rotational Pattern. The jeeadv.ac.in Registration Form 2022 was released for all the students who are seeking admission in the Various IITs for the different courses. Before Apply Online JEE Advanced Exam 2022 all candidates must need to readout the full article we will provide you with the eligibility criteria, application fee and process. In this article, we will let you know about the complete details bout the JEE Advanced Application Form 2022 in the given below sections.
JEE Advanced Registration 2022
As we know that from today IIT Bombay has released the JEE advanced 2022 registration for foreign students on the official website which is jeeadv.ac.in. On 7th August 2022, JEE Advanced 2022 Registration for Indian students will start. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the JEE Advanced Exam 2022 and the last date to apply for JEE Advance is 11th August 2022. If any student will fail to apply for it they can apply with the late fee till 12th August 2022. We will let you know that only the aspirant who have secured rank in the top 250000 then that candidates will be able to apply for JEE Advance Exam 2022. We will let you know that JEE Advanced Registration Process 2022 contain simple steps which are filling out the registration form, uploading the scanned document then payment of JEE Advanced registration fee 2022. All that candidates who are seeking admission to the IIT colleges they need to fill out the JEE Advanced 2022 application form. The JEE Advanced Exam Date 2022 is 28th August 2022. To get more about the JEE Advanced 2022 Application form they you need to readout the full articles.
jeeadv.ac.in registration 2022
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Advanced 2022|
|Type of Examination||Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Plan|
|JEE Advanced Registration Form Availability||7th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced Last Date of form Submission||11th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date||28th August 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Result Date||To be announce|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key 2022||To be announce|
|JEE Advanced Exam Mode||Online|
|JEE Advanced Application Fee||For Pwd and others Rs 2800|
For SC, ST Rs1400
|Article Category||Application form|
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian national and foreign national candidates will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022 Registration.
- Qualification: Candidates must clear out the 12th in 2022 from any recognized board of India.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in 12th Class.
- Percentage: 75% Criteria have relaxed in the qualifying exam.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates will be able to apply for JEE Advanced only for two times consecutive years.
- Mandatory: Only the candidates who clear the JEE Main 2022 only will be eligible for the JEE Advanced.
- Age Limit: Candidates must born after the 1st October 1997. Candidates of the reserved category will get the 5- year age relaxation.
- Performance: Top 250000 candidates will be able to apply for the JEE Advanced 2022.
How to fill JEE Advanced application form 2022
As we know that the JEE Advanced application form 2022 is going to release on the official website. So all that candidates who find difficulty in registration they must need to follow the given below steps to apply easily.
- Step 1: First you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced which is jeeadv.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that Home page of the official website will appear on the screen then you need to find out the “JEE Advanced 2022 Registration.” link then click on it.
- Step 3: After that, by using the JEE Main 2022 Log in id and password you need to register yourself.
- Step 4: Then you need to fill out all the details which were required for the JEE Advanced 2022 application.
- Step 5: Now you need to upload the required scanned documents.
- Step 6: After that, you need to pay the required JEE Advanced Application fee from any given method.
- Step 7: Then you need to download it and also take out the print for future use.