The relationship between mother and child is the biggest and most precious relationship in the world. In such a situation, if you also want to give a handmade greeting card to your mother this Mother’s Day 2022, then in this news we have brought some pictures for you, which you can easily make.Mother’s Day will be celebrated across the country on Sunday, 8th May, in the second week of May. Mother’s form is the cutest in the world. Mother’s place is placed above even God. Mother is such a woman on this earth who knows how to love in the world and fight when needed.
Mother’s Day 2022 Wishes
However, in today’s time, children go away from their homes for some reason or the other. Be it studies or office work. In such a situation, many people are not able to give much time to the mother. In such a situation, you must take out time on this one day to make something special for your mother and express your feelings towards your mother.
|Event||Mother’s Day 2022 Celebration|
But do you know why Mother’s Day is celebrated only on the second Sunday of May? When and why did Mother’s Day start celebrating? Let us know the history, significance and story of Mother’s Day related to this special day.
Mothers Day 2022 Date
In all over the world Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of the month May. In the year 2022, Mother’s Day is being celebrated on 8th May. The celebration of this day was formally started in 1914. Actually, celebrating Mother’s Day was started by an American woman named Anna Jarvis. Anna idolized her mother and loved her dearly. When Anna’s mother died, she dedicated her life to her mother, deciding never to marry. He started celebrating Mother’s Day to honor the mother. In those days in Europe this special day was called Mothering Sunday.
After Anna’s move, the then US President Woodrow Wilson formally started celebrating Mother’s Day on 9 May 1914. A law was passed in the US Parliament for this special day. After which it was decided to celebrate Mother’s Day on the second Sunday of May. Later, Europe, India and many other countries including America gave approval to celebrate Mother’s Day on the second Sunday of May.
Children celebrate Mother’s Day with the aim of making their mother feel special, to honor her motherhood and love. In the last few decades, this day dedicated to the mother is celebrated in a very special way.Plan a gift or some surprise for them. Organize the party and congratulate the mother, expressing her love and affection for her.
Mother’s Day 2022 Quotes & Wishes
- All those success and hope to be in my life,I owe to my mother angel.”
- There are Millions of people we get to meet in our life, but there is no one like a mother! Happy mother’s day
- Mother’s affection, care and love, Everything is priceless and precious.
- I’m not afraid to fall ,you know why because my mother who is with me.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who gave me this life.
In her presence there is no sorrow in life, Whether the world will support or not, But mother’s love never diminishes. Happy Mother’s Day
- Our life’s first teacher is our mother,
- Life’s first friend is our mother,life is also mother,Because she is the one who gives us this life and happiness
- In this Universe which has no end is called sky, The one who has no end in this earth is called mother.
- Mother is not just a name,That word is my whole life.
- This whole world is empty without her because she is my whole world.