Muslims in India who are interested in making the pilgrimage to Mecca in 2023 can now register with the Hajj Committee of India. In addition, an agreement permitting 1.75 lakh people to conduct Hajj in Jeddah in 2023 has been inked by the governments of India and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Fill out the Hajj 2023 Application Form and finish the registration procedure if interested.
The next day, the Draw will be revoked, at which point the names of all the permitted pilgrims will be made public. Registration for the Lottery Draw, which will commence soon at hajcommittee.gov.in 2023, requires that everyone interested do so as soon as possible. Check the Hajj 2023 Eligibility requirements before moving further with the application form. To help you plan for Hajj 2023, we’ve included the deadline for submitting your application below. Here you can find detailed information on how much it will cost to go to Mecca from India in 2023 for the Hajj. The final day to sign up for the Haj is February 15, 2023.
Hajj 2023 Registration
Many Indian Muslims will soon begin performing the Hajj rites and asking Allah for his blessings in 2023-24. The bilateral agreement between India and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has relaxed several of the limits placed on the number of Indian pilgrims. In light of the new arrangement, about 1,75,000 Indian pilgrims could go to Saudi Arabia to participate in the Hajj rituals. You may now register for Hajj 2023 and wait for the lottery results.
The Hajj Committee of India will publish a list of qualified pilgrims’ names. To help candidates determine whether or not they are cut off, the Hajj Committee of India regularly posts updated lists to its official website (hajcommittee.gov.in) every few weeks. According to our schedules and predictions, Hajj 2023 will start on June 26 and finish on July 1. The Hajj 2023 Application Form can be filled out starting this month when an official announcement is made on the website.
Update >>> TSLPRB SI/Constable Result 2023
Released >>> DTSE Result 2023
Hajj Yatra Eligibility and Cost
Participants in the hajj yatra must familiarise themselves with the rules governing who may make the pilgrimage before they can find out if they meet the requirements to travel.
- Those who have already performed the Haj cannot apply again.
- The pilgrim must be in good health on all levels.
- It is forbidden for pregnant women or those with chronic illnesses to do Haj.
- Government-sanctioned criminals and other foreign offenders are not permitted to travel to Haj.
- A non-refundable application fee of 300 rupees (about $5).
- Muslims are the only people allowed to apply for the Haj Yatra online.
Hajj Yatra Embarkation Points in India
Hajj flights are reduced from 21 departure locations to 10 this year. Below is a list of departure locations:
- Delhi (Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Kolkata (West Bengal, Odisha, Tripura, Jharkhand, Bihar)
- Srinagar (Jammu Kashmir, Leh Ladakh)
- Cochin (Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar)
- Guwahati (Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland)
Hajj packages 2023 price from India: cost of Hajj 2023
Since the Saudi government has yet to release the pricing, no information about Hajj packages leaving from India in 2023 is currently available. However, in 2023, the cost of Hajj would be reduced by at least Rs 100,000, as declared by the Union Minority Affairs Minister.
The Hajj Committee of India (HCI) reports that the total cost of a Hajj package rose to INR 399,500 in 2018. However, private travel operators would add an extra INR 600 to the price of a government-run Hajj package if you book via them.
Documents required for Hajj application form 2023
Documents required for Hajj application form 2023
- Applicant photo
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Registration fee
- The identity card of the applicant should also be submitted at the time of application.
- First and last page photo copy of passbook
- Bank passbook or a cancellation check.
How to Apply for Hajj Online 2023
This is how you may apply for Haj Registration
- To sign up for the official website, visit the New Registration page on the: www.hajcommittee.gov.in
- The ‘HAJ FORM’ application can be selected.
- When the page pops up, select the tab labelled “NEW USER REGISTRATION.”
- Include the necessary information on the registration form.
- Applicants are advised to pick a secure password.
- Recheck your information once you enter the security code.
- Choose the Send option.
- In case of a successful submission, a system-generated OTP (One Time Password) will be issued to the provided mobile number.
- Submit your user id after activating it with the OTP and clicking the submit button.
- Type in your mobile phone number and password to log in.
- Please provide the requested information in the space provided.
- To proceed, please select the appropriate subcategory.
- You may choose the number of adults by clicking the button below.
- Please proceed by clicking the following button.
- Please complete all fields, especially those marked with a *.
- When you’ve finished filling out the form, use the “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Please attach all essential paperwork.
- To choose the pilgrim’s path, use the menu drop-down.
- Select the Browse button, then upload your files (pictures included) in the specified file size range of 10 kb to 100 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
- Select the files you want to upload, then click the button.
- Use one of the provided online payment methods to settle up.
- To submit your final version, please select the appropriate link.
- Get the printed application form.