CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Most recently, on October 14, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced that the application for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 would be made available. Students can apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 by visiting cbse.gov.in and filling out the online application. The application deadline for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 is November 14.
Students who earned a grade point average of at least 60% in 11th grade are eligible to reapply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 and receive funding till its commencement date. To reward parents who take special care to support their daughters’ education and worthy students, the Central Board of Secondary Education established the CBSE Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Overview
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Scholarship Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Verification Authority||Respective Schools|
|Beneficiary||Single girl children student enrolled in CBSE post-matric classes|
|Minimum Percentage Acquired in Matric||60%|
|Amount Disbursed||₹500/- per month|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Amount Disbursement Basis||Monthly|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2022|
|Scholarship Form Direct Link||https://cbseit.in/cbse/2022/sgcx/default.aspx|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education is now accepting online applications for the Single Girl Child Scholarship in India. After ensuring they meet the requirements, applicants must submit their forms via the CBSE website. Students will be chosen for the scholarships based on their performance. Only female offspring who apply and do well on the Xth grade examinations will be considered for a monthly stipend toward their post-high-school education. They can use this money to pay for college or university tuition and fees.
Check:Atul Maheshwari admit card 2022
Update >>> Alone Box Office Collection Daywise
Released >>> Bihar Board Inter Result 2023
CBSE SGC Scholarship Amount
The Single Girl Child Scholarship, 2022 award amount for Class X students, has been set at ₹500 per month. Selected individuals will get the money monthly for a maximum of 2 years. Awarding a certain amount of scholarships is at the discretion of the relevant body. This sum will fully fund Class XI and XII for two years. After the candidate’s formal schooling has concluded, they will no longer be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022-23: Apply Online
Applications for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will be available online starting December 27, 2021, according to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The CBSE announced the announcement through a notice on its website. Scholarship applications will be accepted through January 17, 2022, although interested parties should register for the programme as soon as possible. Students participating in this scholarship programme will get ₹500 monthly, or ₹6,000 rupees), throughout the school year. For further information or to apply, please see the website.
Read:UP Scholarship Status 2022
CBSE Scholarship: Eligibility
Students of the female gender must meet a set of criteria established by the CBSE to be considered for the award. Their present level of certification, academic achievement, and other factors constitute the primary basis for these criteria. However, the immediate need for this award is that the applicant is the only female child in her family. In addition, they must meet the following qualifying requirements.
- Those who are not Indian nationals are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Girls who have earned a 60% or above on the CBSE Class 10 test for this school year are eligible to apply.
- They need to be enrolled in a CBSE-affiliated high school for grades 11 and 12 with a monthly tuition of less than ₹1,500.
- Please note that non-resident Indian (NRI) children attending a CBSE school qualify for the award. However, such individuals should not be required to pay more than ₹6,000 monthly tuition.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022- Documents Required
To apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, please have the following materials ready:
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof of admission
- Bank account details
- Fees structure detail
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned signature
- Identification cards for students
- Marksheet of class 11th for renewal of the scholarship
- Aadhar Card linked with the bank account
- A copy of the bank passbook
- Parents or females must submit an affidavit on rupees 50 stamp paper attesting that she is the only child in the household, witnessed by the SDM, first class magistrate, or Gazette official, not below the level of tehsildar.
How to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022?
New candidates can apply for the scholarship over the web by following these instructions:
- To apply for the CBSE scholarship, please go here: https://cbseit.in/cbse/2022/sgcx/default.aspx
- You may launch the new form by clicking on it.
- Please provide your date of birth and CBSE class 10 roll number.
- In this case, it’s an application form. Please be as specific as possible.
- You should submit the form and note the registration number for future use.
- Please use the template provided to print out the undertaking (as available with the scheme’s guidelines).
- Complete it, affix a current photo, and have the institution certify its authenticity.
- Make an affidavit according to the rules (as given in the guidelines).
- In the ‘Provide Document’ box, please upload PDFs of the executed Undertaking and Affidavit with a combined file size of 1 MB.
- Girl students can print their confirmation sheet from the ‘Print Confirmation’ area once they have uploaded their papers and submitted the application form. (Please note that only students who have submitted and completed the scholarship application will see the confirmation page.)
- In addition, please preserve the confirmation page for your records.
How to Renew the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022?
The following are the actions that renewal candidates can take to apply for renewal:
- Check out the main announcement about the scholarship here.
- You may get a new scholarship application here (as prescribed in the scholarship guidelines).
- Please include as much information as possible in the form fields.
- Include all relevant documentation, such as your class 11 transcript, a copy of your Aadhaar card, and your bank passbook or cancelled check (duly attested copy).
- Please send your completed application to the following address to renew your CBSE Merit Scholarship for SGC X F – 2.
Assistance Secretary (Scholarship),
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Check Status CBSE SGC Application
Candidates can view their application status by selecting “Application Status” from the Scholarships menu after submitting their forms. Checking the status of an application requires the applicant to provide information like their Examination Roll number, Passing Year, and Date of Birth. When you submit an application and click “Proceed,” you will see its progress.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Students must have earned a grade of 60% or above on the CBSE’s Class X Final Exam to be considered for admission.
- Attending CBSE-affiliated schools for Grades 11 and 12.
- Girls who attend college should be the only children in their families.
- Original affidavit in the format accessible on the Board’s website, fully attested by a First-Class Judicial Magistrate, SDM, Executive Magistrate, or Notary. No photocopies of Affidavits will be accepted.
- The school’s principal, where the student is now enrolled in Grade 11 after completing Grade X on the Boards, is responsible for attesting to the student’s undertaking.
- Class X students shall pay up to ₹1,500/- per month in tuition, whereas students in Classes XI and XII should pay an increased rate of 10%.
CBSE Scholarship: Award Details
As part of the CBSE scholarship programme, a deserving student will get ₹500 per month (₹6,000 per year) to help cover the costs of attending classes 11 and 12. This scholarship can last up to two years, and the money will be sent to the student’s bank account via NEFT or Electronic Clearing Service. A predetermined amount of awards should be given out a year. Based on prior years’ data, the overall number of scholarship awards varies between 1400 and 1600. (approx.). See the table below for an overview of the number of students who have received this award over the years.
|Apply Now||Click here|
CBSE Scholarship 2022 FAQ
The application needs to be in the appropriate format, and no essential papers attached may be reasons for rejection.
A girl is considered a single female kid if she is the sole girl child of her parents and has no brothers or sisters.
No, you will not be eligible for a scholarship under the plan since the criteria of a “single girl kid” exclude you because you are not the only girl in your family.
A separate renewal application is required.