AWES Admit card Download Link 2022: The admit card for the TGT, PGT, and PRT examination at various army schools in the country will be distributed by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Applicants registered for this test may access their AWES Admit Card 2022 via the portal at awesindia.com. Through this recruiting, APS expects to hire more than 8,000 new teachers.
The AWES TGT PGT PRT Hall Ticket 2022 will be available on October 23rd 2022, at 1 PM, and candidates may use it to verify details, including their name, topic, roll number, address, test centre, and date. Army Public School Teachers will take their exams on November 5th and 6th, 2022.
AWES Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Authority||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Exam Name||Teachers (PGT/TGT & PRT) in Army Public Schools|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical)|
|Admit Card Date||20-Oct-22|
|Exam Date||05 & 06 November 2022|
|Article Category||Admit card|
AWES Admit Card 2022
Prior to this, several teaching positions at the PGT, TGT, and PRT levels were advertised by Army Public School. Numerous qualified individuals expressed interest in AWES recruiting and submitted applications before the application deadline. In addition, the official department plans to administer the online screening test for Army Public School teacher Recruitment on the 5th and 6th of November, 2022.
All the applicants who will appear in the online screening test need to download their admit cards for the tests. It will be fantastic to know that the Army Public Schools issued the Army Public School Teacher recruiting admit card on October 20th 2022 (OUT). In the table below, you’ll find a live link to the AWES 2022 admissions page where you may retrieve your halls ticket. Keep reading this post page to acquire more data related to AWES to admit card 2022.
AWES OST Admit Card 2022 Release Date
A publicly accessible schedule online indicates the AWES PGT TGT Exam will be held on November 5th and 6th, 2022. Earlier AWES OST Hall Ticket 2022 was planned to be distributed on October 20th 2022 but is now postponed. The AWES OST Admit Card 2022 Release Date has been announced for October 23rd. To acquire your APS TGT PGT Admit Card 2022, please go to awesindia.com. Print it so you may show it to the invigilators as proof of your candidate registration.
The Exam Center will only allow admission with the Admit Card. The cards will also provide safety information relating to COVID. Everyone applying for a position should follow these standards. Please read the attached instructions on your Admit Card carefully.
Documents and other things to carry for AWES Army Public School Exam
The following forms of official identification are accepted:
- Admit Card
- Mask (preferably N95)
- A small bottle of hand sanitizer
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Download AWES Army Public School Admit Card 2022
The AWES Army Public School 2022 Admit Card will be available on the school’s website. Admit cards for AWES Army Public School can be downloaded from the institution’s official website by applicants following the guidelines.
- Visit the official website: www.awesindia.com
- Click on Existing User
- Put in your username and password to log in.
- Select the login button.
- Examine the details printed on your hall ticket thoroughly.
- The admit card may be downloaded in PDF format by clicking the download button.
- Make sure you have a backup by printing several copies of your hall ticket.
Steps To Recover Lost Or Forgotten ID AWES Army Public School 2022-23
Candidates must log in with their credentials to view their respective admit cards. Most applicants lose track of their AWES account information throughout the application process. Avoid embarrassing situations like these by writing down essential information in a handy place like a notebook or notepad. But there’s no reason to panic; just read on to find out how to get your login information back.
- While obtaining your AWES Army Public School Admit Card from the AWES website, if you cannot log in with your user id and password, click on the ”Recover Password” or ”Forgot User ID” option.
- When prompted, type in the requested data, which may include the email address or phone number you provided throughout the application process.
- Your credentials will be provided to your preferred contact method when you submit your cellphone number and email address.
- Ensure all the information here is accurate and reflects what is written on your application.
- You may log in using your user ID and the newly given password.
Resolve Discrepancies: AWES Army Public School Admit Card 2022?
If the details on the applicant’s admit card (name, roll number, etc.) are incorrect, the candidate must request a new card be issued. You must notify the appropriate authorities immediately if any information printed on your AWES Army Public School Admit Card does not correspond with the information you provided when applying. If not, the applicant will not be allowed to take the test. This is how the candidates may get in touch with the AWES:
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact No: 9453819324, 9455874492, 9455874491