APJEE 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Eligibility apdhte.nic.in:The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will start the application process for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2022 on April 19, which is the first day of school. Candidates who want to apply should go to apdhte.nic.in to do so. in
In the official announcement, APJEE 2022 will be held on June 25, 2022, from 10 a.m to 12 p.m, on that day. Starting on April 19, 2022, you can register and send in APJEE application forms, and they must be done by June 15, 2022, though. On June 18, 2022, candidates who register for the APJEE 2022 exam will get their admit cards from the site.
APJEE 2022: Application Form
|Authority||The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Exam name||APJEE 2022|
|Mode of form release||Online/ Offline|
|Who can apply||10th or 12th pass|
|APJEE application form 2022||April 19, 2022|
|Last date of Application Form APJEE 2022||June 15, 2022|
|APJEE admit card 2022||June 18, 2022|
|APJEE 2022 exam dates||June 25, 2022|
|APJEE 2022 counselling start date||TBA|
APJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- As long as you live in Arunachal Pradesh, you can apply for the APJEE.
- Candidates must have passed their secondary school exams to take diploma courses.
- Candidates for the degree programmes will need to have finished their senior secondary school education at a school part of the state or central board of secondary education, like a high school.
- A person who wants to take a diploma course must be at least 15 to 18 years old when starting at the chosen school.
- Degree-seekers must be between the ages of 17 and 21 on the date of admission to the institution to which they are being sent.
APJEE 2022 Application Form Document
- Aadhaar card
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Scan copy of passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Reservation or category certificates
- Caste category certificate
- Specially disabled person (PWD) certificate
- Domicile certificate
apdhte.nic.in Steps to fill out Offline Application Form
- If you want to get the application form offline. In that case, you can get it from the government polytechnics in Laying and Dirang and the Council’s office in Itanagar and the Polytechnics and the Council’s office.
- When you’re done, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- Affixed the most recent picture to the space provided. Then, fill out the form and send it in before the last date.
APJEE Online Application Form
- APJEE Registration: Candidates will have to fill out basic information like their name, phone number, and email address when they show up for registration.
- The applicant will get a User ID and password after they register, and they will get them from the phone number and email address they used to sign up.
- Candidates will use their user ID and password to log into their account and fill out the application form.
- Fill out the application and upload the scanned images of their photos and signatures in a size that doesn’t exceed the size limit. Photos and signatures should not be more than 25 KB in size when they are scanned.
- After you fill out the application form, a form preview will be made. In the next step, candidates will look over the information they’ve put in the form and move on to the next part of the process.
- Online payment options like net banking, credit or debit cards can be used to pay the application fee.
- Afterwards, candidates can fill out the form and send it off.
APJEE 2022 Application fee
The application fee for the APJEE 2022 must be paid online only with a debit or credit card or with money from your bank account.
- If you want to apply, you have to pay INR 700, but if you’re from one of these groups, you have to pay only INR 500.
APJEE 2022 Form Rejected?
When people apply for jobs, they need to know that their applications can be rejected if they don’t do some important things right. Before a candidate fills out an application, they should think about these things to make sure it doesn’t get rejected:
- Candidates must fill out their forms in full, and the application will be rejected if it isn’t filled out completely.
- People who want to apply have to send all the images or documents in the right format. They should make sure that the papers they put online are authentic.
- Candidates must pay the application fee if they want to send in their application in a good way. If any candidate doesn’t do this, the application will be thrown out, so make sure you do it.
- Every person who wants to apply for an exam should meet the requirements first. There will be no exam if any candidate doesn’t meet the same requirements.
- A person applying will have to fill in all the correct and real information. There will be no acceptance of an application if there is any false information on the form.
APJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
This year, APJEE 2022 will be done online, and the time for it will be two hours. The language will be English in the exam, and there will be multiple-choice questions that you have to choose from. It will have 75 questions worth 4 points, so that the exam will be worth 300 points, or 75 x 4 = 300. The paper will cover both Science and Math, and the syllabus for both classes IX and X will be included. Each time you answer a question incorrectly, one point will be removed from your score.
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
- ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration
- KVS Admission 2022
- Crypto News Digital Rupee
APJEE 2022 Syllabus
There is a lot of competition in a state-level exam because there are so many people. So, it is crucial for everyone who wants to take the exam to keep the syllabus with them. The questions on the paper will come from both Science and Math, and they will cover the topics below.
- Number System
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Matter- Its Nature and Behaviour
- The organization in the living world
- Motion, Force, and Work
- Our Environment
- Food; Food Production
- Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour
- World of Living
- Natural Phenomena
- Effects of Current
- Natural Resources
|Official website||Click here|