WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1600 posts of constable and female constables. This may not be good news for the youth who are looking for constable recruitment. All the candidates who want to join Police can visit the official website of the West Bengal Police. Apply for these posts of constable by visiting wbpolice.gov.in. Candidate note that the application process for the examination is not started. So candidate those who are Interested they can apply online from 29 May 2022. Till 27 of June candidates can fill the application form from it’s official website.
West Bengal Police has released notification for recruitment to the posts of Constable and Lady Constable in Kolkata Police. Candidates who have completed 18 years of age can submit their application online from the official portal whose window is going to open from 29th May 2022. There are certain eligibility criteria which every candidate needs to fulfill otherwise their application will be rejected.
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022
|29 May 22
|Mode of examination
|Last day for applying
|27 June 2022
|To be announced soon
wbpolice.gov.in WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022
Candidates who successfully submitted their application for WB Constable / Lady Constable must go through some stages of recruitment which are as follows:-
- Preliminary test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final written test
- Preliminary Written Examination (100 Marks)
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Nature of Examination: Qualifying
- Number of Questions: 100
- Test duration will be only 1 hour
- Paper Language: Bengali and Nepali
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: Applicant must have completed his/her secondary examination from WB Board or its equivalent board.
Age Range: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on January 1, 2022.
Application fee: The application fee for all categories of candidates from states other than West Bengal for SC/ ST is Rs 170. For SC/ST candidates application fee is 20 Rs.
Application Process: Interested candidates complete the online application process through official website of West Bengal Police wbpolice.gov.in. Students can make corrections in the application form from from July 1 to July 7.
Language: Applicants must speak, read and write Bengali language except for applicants who are permanent residents of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts.
Important Dates: The application process online mode will start on May 29th.The application form last date will be: 27 June 2022
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 important details
- The applicant must possess the qualification on or before the last date of application and if it is found that the applicant has acquired the said qualification after the last date of notification then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The marks secured in the written test will be considered for preparing the final merit list.
- PMT and PET will be of qualifying nature.
- The venue of the PMT and PET will be intimated later.
- Individual runner’s time in PET will be captured through RFID
- The final merit list of the candidate will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the final written test and interview.
- SC/ ST candidates from other states will not get any relaxation in the application fee.
How to apply for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022
If you want to submit your application through online mode then you have to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Go to the official website wbpolice.gov.in
- After that candidate will see a home page window on their screen just click on that Recruitment tab
- And on the next page click on ‘Get Details’ link
- Now go to the option of online application form link.
- On the other hand online application will be available for you.
- After that application form will be open on your system scanned all the required documents.
- Then pay the application fee through online mode from any online payment method