Online applications for the prestigious Combined Graduate Level (CGL) National-Wide Exam 2022-2023 are now being accepted at the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), ssc.nic.in. The SSC CHSL Notification 2022-2023 was released today, October 2, 2018. The government has announced 4,500 open positions across all departments, giving you a chance to apply for one of them. As a result, the deadline for applying for SSC CHSL 2022 is January 4, 2023.
The SSC CHSL 2023 application process is open to everyone who has completed the 12th grade or an equivalent test from a Board or University officially recognised by the government. Here you will find all information on the CHSL Notification 2023.
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam will be held online in February or March 2023, and those who have applied will be notified to participate. The SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam will be held shortly after that for all Tier 1 Exam passers.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Overview
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Data Entry Operator Grade A
|Application Starting Date||06-Dec-22|
|Application Closing Date||04-Jan-23|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||9 January 2023 to 10 January 2023 (Till 11 PM)|
|Examination Date (SSC CHSL Tier-I) Computer Based Examination||February – March 2023|
SSC CHSL Notification 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government agency responsible for filling vacancies in India’s central and state government and its ministries, departments, and other subordinate agencies. On December 6, 2022, the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification was posted on ssc.nic.in.
To fill positions like Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), and Data Entry Operator (DEO), the SSC administers the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) test (DEO). Read on for information on the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification and Application, vacancies, the selection procedure, test format, and more.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notice for SSC CHSL, and the notification’s advertising can be seen at ssc.nic.in. The combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is the full name of the test students take. This test has national significance and is administered on a nationwide scale.
The government of India will fill a variety of positions with the help of this. On Tuesday, December 6 2022, SSC announced that the application period for SSC CHSL 2023 was open. Visitors to the SSC website who are interested in applying for the SSC CHSL Exam 2022 can find further information there. The application deadline for these positions has been extended until Monday, January 4, 2023.
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy
About 4,500 open positions across various departments will be advertised for the 2022-23 school year. SSC is responsible for filling thousands of government jobs each year. Using the SSC CHSL Recruitment drive 2022, the commission has published openings for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator positions. Job-seekers can review the table for information on openings from the prior year. Vacancies are listed by position below:
SSC CHSL Salary 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO: You need a high school diploma or its international equivalent to be eligible for LDC/JSA, PA/SA, or DEO positions.
- DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Proof of graduation from a high school math and science programme or the equivalent
18 to 27 years
|SC/ST/Disabled/ ESM||No Fee|
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Procedure
- The SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Procedure will be determined by the aggregate score of the two examinations.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of each tier before moving on to the next.
- Each applicant’s performance in the previous two stages is considered while compiling the final selection list.
- Candidates who have passed all three levels of qualification will be contacted to complete the Document Verification process.
- Candidates for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk, and Court Clerk will be placed in the appropriate departments based on their qualifications and preferences.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- To apply for SSC CHSL please visit ssc.nic.in, the commission’s official website.
- Enter your information into the website.
- Sign in to your account now.
- After logging in, you’ll see the ‘Basic Details’ section update with the information you’ve already entered. You can make changes there or click the “Next” button to continue with your one-time Registration.
- Give any other details that would be helpful.
- Please take note of this data and keep it safe. Get a hard copy of the Registration Form and double-check your work before hitting the “Final Submit” button.
- Please read the ‘Declaration’ below, and if you agree with its terms, select the ‘I Agree’ button.
- When you hit “Final Submit,” two separate OTPs will be emailed to your phone and inbox. To finish the Registration Process, enter one of the two OTPs into the appropriate area.
- Data will be erased if you don’t finish registering within 14 days of submitting your basic information.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 FAQ
The Date of the Exam Will Be Announced Promptly.
Sunday, January 4, 2023
The preliminary SSC CHSL examination for 2023 is scheduled for February/March.
When is the SSC CHSL application form 2023 going to be released?