Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) is looking for 1136 Livestock Assistants in the Animal Husbandry Department of Rajasthan. You can read more about the job here: On March 11, 2022, the RSMSSB released a notice on its official website, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, about a new job. From March 19 to April 17, 2022, people who want to work as Livestock Assistant can apply for the RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Candidates can find out more about the application process, educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other things by looking at this page.
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
Candidates who have a 12th-grade education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, or a 12th-grade education with Horticulture Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, and Biology, have a great chance to get a job. During this recruitment process, 1136 jobs need to be filled, 981 jobs are outside the TSP area, and 155 jobs are for jobs inside the TSP area.
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have put out 1136 jobs for this post. You will be hired for this job based on your skills. For this job, you must send in your application by e-mail alone. It will start on March 19, 2022, when you can apply for a job through the internet. The last day to apply is April 17, 2022. After that, your application form won’t be taken into account. You can only apply by going to the official website.
|Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post name||Livestock Assistant [LSA]|
|Application started on||19-Mar-22|
|Last date to apply||17-Apr-22|
|Article Category||Government Job|
Eligibility for RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
Before you fill out the application form for the RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022, you need to know what you need to do to be eligible. We’ve talked about the rules for being able to join, which are as follows.
REET 2022 Exam Dates 2000 Teachers Vacancy,Check Full Details
Patwari Admit Card 2021 Download Direct LINK
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry, and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education. They must have passed Senior Secondary class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- People who want to work as livestock assistants in Rajasthan need to have had one or two years of training from an institution approved by the state government.
- Candidates should be able to speak Hindi written in the Devnagri script and one of the dialects of Rajasthan.
Important Application Query:
Candidates must be at least 18 years old on January 1, 2023, but they must not be over 40 years old. The state government will give age breaks to people who are qualified.
RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Application Fee & Salary
All the people who want to apply will have to pay the application fee before filling out the form. The application process won’t move forward unless you pay the application fee, so you must do that first. This is a list of the fees for each type of application:
|General /OBC/ Extremely Backward Class of Creamy Layer||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC and EWS of Non- Creamy Layer||Rs. 350/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250/-|
They will get the Pay Matrix Level 8 and a pay scale of Rs. 26,300 – 85,500 if they get the job as a Livestock Assistant. People who are chosen will also get paid the fixed monthly remuneration.
RSMSSB VDO Answer Key 2021, Result,Cut Off Marks, Merit List
How to apply online for RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment?
There will also be a direct link to apply for the job on this page. How to apply for a job as a livestock assistant in Rajasthan is shown here.
- Go to the official website of RSMSSB, which is https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/,
- Then, click on the “recruitment” link on the home page.
- After that, look for the Live Stock Assistant job.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option in front of the job, right next to the job.
- Afterwards click on the “Not a Registered User” link.
- A new page will open up.
- Sign up for that portal and write down the SSO Id and Password for the SSO ID.
- Then, go back to the SSO page and use the SSO Id and Password to log in.
- Take a look at “Ongoing Recruitment” when you get to the new page.
- Find the job for Livestock Assistant and click on Apply Online.
- It’s essential to fill in all the information and documents asked for.
- This includes your name, DOB, address, and more.
- Take a look at the application, then click “submit.”
- After that, pay the application fee, fill out the form, and send it in.
- Take a copy of the application form and the receipt for the fee for future use.
Note: If you are already a registered user on the RSMSSB portal. You can direct login and fill up the form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|NPSC Homepage||Click Here|