rajeduborad.rajasthan.gov.in REET Recruitment 2022 Application Form and Exam Date may be found at rajeduborad.rajasthan.gov. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) anticipates issuing the REET Notification in February 2022. The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher 2022 Notification will be available in February 2022 at rajeduborad.rajasthan.gov.in.
Individuals eligible and interested may apply online for the REET Vacancy Online Form 2022 before the deadline. Candidates may read all REET 2022 Recruitment information, including the Notification, Application Form Date, Vacancy Details, and Exam Date.
REET Recruitment 2022
|Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET)|
|Online Registration||18th April to 18th May 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd & 24th July 2022|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
REET Recruitment 2022 Notification Update
Following the cancellation of REET Level-2, the administration has announced that a re-examination would be undertaken. The exam for 46,500 positions will be held on July 23rd and 24th. The government will employ 62 thousand Grade III teachers under REET-2022. The recruitment exam will be conducted in two stages. During the first step, the eligibility exam will be shown.
The results of the second phase test will be utilised to choose teachers. Those who have passed the eligibility examination will be the only ones which may apply. Candidates will be able to apply online for this post on the Education Department’s website, http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in, using their SSO Login ID.
REET Recruitment 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
Candidates who match the REET 2022 qualifying conditions may apply as soon as the application process starts. Because applications are more likely to be approved online, candidates must submit their applications exclusively through the official website, and there will be no offline application forms available.
REET Notification for 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment in Rajasthan 2022 The Rajasthan government announced the 2022 Session. There are around 7000 vacancies for Level 1 and 2 instructors in Rajasthan’s government schools. Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 will begin accepting online applications on January 10th, 2022, with an application deadline of February 9th, 2022.
REET Recruitment Teacher Bharti 2022
Candidates who wish to apply online for the Rajasthan Level 1 2 Teacher Bharti 2022 should read the eligibility requirements below before going to recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Pre-Deled or B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) graduates are eligible to apply for this Rajasthan Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Candidates who satisfy the standards or are qualified for more than one post throughout the recruitment process must apply separately. Offline applications will, on the other hand, be rejected. During the online application process, candidates from all around Rajasthan and beyond, including the scheduled areas, will be able to apply for non-scheduled area posts.
According to Education Minister BD Kalla, REET will be organised by the Board of Secondary Education on 46,500 seats. Applicants who pass the REET will then be requested to take another test in order to be considered for an appointment. The most qualified individuals will be picked based on their merit and academic achievement.
REET 2022 Application Fee
The following are the application fees by category and paper:
- Level 1 or Level 2 applications cost Rs.550/-. Level 1 and Level 2 applications are subject to a fee of Rs.750/-.
- A Bank Challan or a debit card can also be used to pay the fee. The application cost is non-refundable once paid.
REET 2022 Recruitment
- Only applications submitted over the internet will be accepted.
- Mail-in applications will be denied.
- Candidates must validate their eligibility and read the guidelines in the official notification.
- They should have all of the necessary documents and information at the time of application.
- Applicants that submit late or incomplete applications will have their applications dismissed.
- Applicants should submit their applications on time in order to avoid last-minute stress.
REET Recruitment 2022
- Applicants must register at sso.rajasthan.gov.in, the state’s official website.
- Fill out your application by selecting “Teacher recruiting.” Check that all of your credentials are up to date and valid.
- Applicants must include their cellphone number, email address, and Aadhar number on the online application form.
- Finish the application and make your payments.
- It is recommended that you download and print it for future reference.