The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has posted 6000 posts for School Lecturer (School Education). Registration for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 will begin on May 5, 2022, with the application deadline on June 4, 2022. Interested applicants should apply online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree in a relevant area and a Diploma in Education to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022.
Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Coach, Drawing, Economics, English, Geography, History, Home Science, Music, Maths, Political Science, Physics, Public Administration, Physical Education, Sanskrit, Sociology, and Urdu are the disciplines for the position of Lecturer School Education under 1st Grade.
Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancy 2022
|Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||School Lecturer, Coach & more|
|Total Posts||6000 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||5th May 2022|
|Application Ending Date||4th June 2022|
Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancy 2022
The authority in charge of this recruiting is the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. As a result, 6000 openings for this position have been made available. In which you will be hired only based on your qualifications. The written test shall be administered equitably in this regard. This recruiting is being carried out on a state-by-state basis. Only Rajasthan citizens are eligible to apply. You must consider your age when applying since the age of all candidates has been set. According to the rules, only nationals between the ages of 21 and 40 are eligible to apply. You can check the official website for age relaxation.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022
School Lecturer (PGT Teacher): A Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognised by UGC in the appropriate topic and a Degree or Diploma in Education recognised by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
Graduate or equivalent examination recognised by UGC, and Post Graduate in Physical Education/M.P.Ed. (2 years length) approved by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
Fee for Application: Pay the examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC/ Net Banking/ ATM Debit Card/ Credit Card.
For General/OBC/MBC (Creamy layer) candidates of Rajasthan: 350 /- For Non-Creamy layer OBC/MBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan: 250 /- For SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan: 150 /-
RPSC School Lecturer 2022: Vacancy Details
- Biology- 162 posts
- Commerce 130 posts
- Music 12 posts
- Drawing 70 posts
- Maths 68 posts
- History 807 posts
- English 342 posts
- Agriculture 280 posts
- Geography 793 posts
- Chemistry 122 posts
- Home Science 22 posts
- Physics 82 posts
- Sanskrit 194 posts
- Sociology 13 posts
- Public Administration 09 posts
- Punjabi 15 posts
- Urdu 40 posts
- Hindi 1462 posts
- Political Science 1196 posts
- Economics 62 posts
- Coach Wrestling 01 posts
- Coach Kho Kho 01 posts
- Coach Football 03 posts
- Coach Hockey 01 posts
- Coach Gymnastic 01 posts
- Physical Education 112 posts
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2022
- The test will be worth 450 points.
- Two papers will be presented. Paper, I will be worth 150 points, while Paper II will be worth 300 points.
- The length of Paper I is one and a half hours, while the length of Paper II is three hours.
- All questions in both papers will be of the Multiple Choice variety.
- In the evaluation of replies, negative marking will be used.
- One-third of the marks allotted for that question will be removed for each incorrect response.
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the RPSC website
- Search for Online Application rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Now Apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Online by clicking on the link.
- On the screen, the RPSC 1st Grade Upcoming Vacancy Application Form displays.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and educational qualifications.
- Examine the application form thoroughly.
- Upload all required papers.
- Online payment of the application fee is accepted.
- Fill out and submit the RPSC Online Application Form.
- Keep the password and registration number handy.
- Make a copy of the application form for future reference.
|Official website||CLICK HERE|