Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23: Teacher recruitment in Rajasthan will finally happen after the REET Exam in 2022. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have declared the dates for the Rajasthan Engineering Entrance Test in 2022. REET 2020 Timetable This year, the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test is expected to recruit 48,000. From December 21 2022, applicants can begin submitting their materials for this recruitment. Visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, the RSMSSB’s official recruitment website, to view the timetable.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have announced that the date of December 21, 2022, will mark the beginning of the application procedure for the recruitment of teachers. The application deadline for these positions has been set for January 19, 2023. Interested parties can use the procedure outlined below to view the schedule.
Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Name||3rd Grade Teacher (Primary Teacher)|
|Application Start Date||21st December 2022|
|Application Last Date Date||Apply|
|Admit Card Date||TBA|
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-2023
Third-grade teaching positions are available at a record-breaking 48,00 through the RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-23. There have been announcements of openings for both TSP and non-TSP primary and upper-level education teachers in the state of Rajasthan. There are 41982 Level 1 and 2 teaching positions throughout the state that are not in a TSP area, and 6018 Level 1 and 2 teaching jobs open in TSP schools.
Here’s some good news: according to the Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23, anyone with a Deled or B.Ed and a passing score on either the REET Exam or the CTET Exam can apply. Starting on December 21, the RSMSSB Teacher Online Form 2022-23 will be available for candidates to fill out and submit by January 19, 2023. Payment of application fees and submission of supporting papers are also due on this day. After that, from February 25 through the 28th of 2023, applicants will take part in a written examination.
|Post Level||Subject||Non TSP Area||TSP Area||Total Vacancies|
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-2023: Educational Qualification Required
Applying for a position as a Third-Grade Teacher (Primary Teacher) with the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) requires candidates to possess a certain level of education. Below, you’ll find more information.
3rd Grade Teacher (Level-1)
- Candidates should have done D.Ed/ B.El.Ed from a Government Recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must be REET qualified.
3rd Grade Teacher (Level-2)
- Candidates should have done B.Ed/ B.El.Ed from a Government Recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must be REET qualified.
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-2023: Application Fee
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs.450/-
- OBC (NCL)/MBC: Rs.350/-
- SC/ST/BPL: Rs.250/-
RSMSSB Teacher Age Limit 2023
- UR: Ages 18-40
- Age relaxation is provided as per government guidelines.
RSMSSB Teacher Pay Scale 2023
- 3rd Grade Teacher: Level-1 & Level-2
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment Process 2023
The following are the procedures that will be followed to hire a teacher for the third grade in Rajasthan.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Rajasthan Grade 3 Teacher Recruitment?
This guide will help those interested in applying for the Rajasthan Grade 3 Teacher Recruitment 2022. These instructions have been provided in plain English for clarity and ease of understanding.
- Please visit the website listed below to submit an application for the Rajasthan Third-Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Select “Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022” to apply.
- A new browser window or tab, i.e.
- Click “Register & Generate Fee Challan For REET-2022” to create an account and pay the required registration fee.
- Please provide your information and submit your application. Fee Challans for REET 2022 will be created.
- Then To apply, choose “Fill Application Form for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- Before filling out an application for the Rajasthan Grade 3 Teacher Recruitment, read the page’s instructions. In other words, you should click on it.
- Fill out all sections of the application form that apply to you, including the ones asking about your personal information and academic background.
- Use the Rajasthan Third-Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Challan to submit your application fee offline or online.
- Verify the application one more and send it in before the deadline.
- Get a physical copy of the completed application.
Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 FAQ
December 21, 2022.Dates for the examination to fill teaching positions in Rajasthan are February 25 through the 28th, 2023.
Sunday, January 19, 2023.