PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022::-There is an opening for a Diploma Trainee in Electrical, Civil, or Electronics Engineering at Powergrid PGCIL in 2022. The company has issued a recruitment notice on their website. Applications can only be submitted online via the website mentioned above from December 9, 2018, through December 31, 2022.
To be eligible for these positions, the applicants must obtain a Diploma in the relevant discipline. The maximum allowed age for such applicants is 27. A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field is not acceptable, with or without a diploma. No credit will be given for a distance-learned degree. Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Regions, as well as the Delhi Corporate Region, all, have openings.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
The current Notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainees in the Civil, Electrical, and Electronics discipline at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited was just released. As of December 9 2022, the online application link for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 is live and will stay thus until the 31st of the same year.
For 211 open positions, PGCIL has posted a brief recruitment notice on their website (@powergrid.in) for Diploma Trainees. To quickly grasp the recruiting particulars, applicants should read the full Notification. To access the PGCIL Notification PDF, interested parties can click the link.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 @powergrid.in Overview
|Authority||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Electronics)|
|Application Start Date||09th December 2022|
|Application Last Date||31st December 2022|
PGCIL Diploma Recruitment 2022
Candidates who meet the minimum educational and age requirements can submit an online application for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for the position of Diploma Trainee before the application deadline. If you want to avoid the last-minute rush, submitting your application online immediately is best. To that end, we’ve provided a direct link to the www.powergrid.in 2022 Recruitment application below.
- Electrical engineering diploma candidate; diploma in training.
- Civil engineering diploma candidate; diploma in civil engineering.
- Engineer with a diploma in electronics, Diploma Trainee (Electronics).
Age limitation as on 31 December 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply PGCIL Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply PGCIL Jobs 2022 application: 27 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Pay salary for PGCIL Trainee Posts: Rs. 25000-117500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN, OBC, EWS – Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, PwD, ESM – No Fee
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- Exam Structure and Selection Procedure for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment We will only administer a written or computer-based test.
- Format of the Written Exam: The two-part, two-hour Written Test will be of the Objective kind (with four possible answers for each question).
- First, a 120-question TKT/PKT (Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test) includes domain-specific questions.
- Part II is an Aptitude Test (AT), which comprises 50 questions testing your knowledge in vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, arithmetic ability, and more.
- Each question will be a multiple-choice test with four possible answers, and they will all count equally (1 mark each). Marks of -14 would be deducted for both incorrect and duplicate submissions. Participants in the Written Test may do it in either Hindi or English.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
The application process for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 can be found online, and candidates may apply by following the instructions provided below.
- Visit www.powergrid.in, PGCIL’s official domain.
- A PDF of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2022 is available for download.
- To see if you meet the requirements, check the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2022.
- If you meet the requirements, please submit your application online.
- Please take your time filling out the application.
- Submit all required paperwork online
- Apply online and submit your payment online.
- Please fill out the Application Form and Print It.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Diploma Trainee 211 Posts, Apply Online @powergrid.in FAQ
Candidates have till December 31, 2022, to submit their online applications for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022.
There are 211 openings for the Diploma Trainee position, as stated in the PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification.
PGCIL is seeking applicants for the position of Diploma Trainee in 2022 from those who have earned such a degree in a related field of Engineering.
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance on a written examination.
Diploma Trainees at PGCIL will receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- if hired.