Indian Army Vacancy Notification 2022 for Various 3000 Posts. Indian Army Agniveer notification is published on 20 June 2022 on Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. All Details Related to Indian army Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Date, etc are given below. Indian Army is conducting recruitment rallies through Agneepath or Agniveer’ scheme to recruit students as ‘Agniveer’. Interested students can apply through the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in from July.Those who enroll for the post will be called to appear for recruitment rallies of Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Scheme Name||Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment|
|Online application Start date||June 24, 2022|
|Last date to apply||5th July, 2022|
|Date of Examination||TBA|
joinindianarmy.nic.in Indian Army Agniveer notification
Agniveer important dates
- Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Process Started :- 01 July 2022
- Army Agniveer Rally Started:- Second Week August 2022
- 1st Batch Exam Date: 16 October and 13 November 2022
- First Batch Training Start:- December 2022
- 2nd Batch Exam Schedule :- January 2022
- Second batch training start :- February 2022
- First batch report to units after training :- July 2023
- Training Duration: 10 weeks to 06 months
Agniveer Yojana Educational qualification
- Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms) – Class 10th / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following the Fgrading system, a minimum D grade (33% – 40%) or equivalent in the individual subjects with a grade of 33% and C2 grade in the aggregate or 45% of the aggregate in the aggregate.
- Agniveer (Tech) and Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) -10+2 / Intermediate Examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – 10+2 / Intermediate Exam in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. It is mandatory to obtain 50% marks in English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book Keeping in class XII.
- Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) – 10th pass. There is no condition in aggregate percentage but must have secured 33% marks in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass – Class 8th Ordinary Pass and no condition in aggregate percentage but must have 33% marks in each subject.
Application fee of Agniveer Yojana
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee: 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee: 0/-
Agniveer Scheme Age Limit for Indian Army
- Minimum Age Required: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years
- Age Limit: 01 October 2022
- Upper age limit is relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a one-time measure for the recruitment year 2022-23.
Agniveer Selection Process for Indian Army
- Physical Test / Documentation
- medical test
- Written exam
- document verification
Agniveer Salary Structure
- 1st year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd year – ₹ 33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd year – 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th year- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Agniveer Document Required for Registration
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Affidavit : 10/- on non-judicial stamp paper duly signed by the candidate, duly attested by the notary as per specimen duly attested by the candidate to be submitted without fail by the candidate at the rally venue.
- Others: Relationship Certificate, Sports Certificate, Certificate of Bonus Marks, Single Bank A/c, PAN Card and Aadhar Card, Police Character Certificate, Sarpanch/Nagar Sevak (Residence Proof).
- Vaccination Certificate of covid 19
Agniveer Yojana Online Form 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Candidates can apply from 1st July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
- Candidate should Check All Documents & Colleges – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Scanned ready all the required documents like recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc for the application form
- Candidate should check once carefully all the information submitting the application form
- In the last submit the application by submitting the application fee through any online payment method.