IAF AFCAT 2 2022 Notification & Apply: Indian Air Force (IAF) latest notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) branches through Air Force Common Admission Test i.e. AFCAT 2/2022 NCC has been issued.
Special Entry / Meteorological Entry. Interested applicants can apply online for AFCAT 2 2022 Examination from its official website which is the website afcat.cdac.in. All details related to AFCAT 2 2022 notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper, etc.
IAF AFCAT 2 Application 2022
|Name of the examination||AFCAT|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Nationality should be||Indian|
|Duration of the examination||2 hours|
IAF AFCAT 2 2022 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- Age Limit (as on 1.7.2023):
- 20-24 Years (For Flying Branch)
- Between 20-26 years of age are allowed in ground level
- Post Name qualification
- 12th + Graduation (with 60% marks) in Flying Branch Physics & Mathematics with 50% marks
- Ground Duty (Technical) 12th + B.Tech (with 60% Marks) with Physics & Mathematics with 50% Marks
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Graduate (with 60% Marks)
- AFCAT Entry
- AFCAT (UDAN) – SSC – 77
- Ground Duty (Technical) – AE (L) : PC – 19, SSC – 76 & AE (M) : PC – 07, SSC – 27
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Admin: PC – 10, SSC – 41, Act: PC – 04, Ed: PC-08, SSC-31
- NCC Special Entry
- UDAN – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
- Educational qualification :
- For Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: Candidates must have compulsorily passed with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level and (a) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum Must be a graduate with three years degree course. With minimum 60% marks or equivalent. OR (b) BE/ B. Tech degree (four years course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent. Or (c) candidates who have passed Section A and B examination of Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Educational qualification For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: applicants must a bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics in intermediate level and must have minimum four years degree in Engineering/Technology with Bachelors/Integrated Post Graduate qualification or approved Section A and B Examination of Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual study with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Educational qualification For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch is applicant have Passed intermediate and also have a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of three years degree course in any area of discipline from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks or apart from these, they have equivalent OR Bachelor’s degree of Associate Membership of Section A & B Exam Passed from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from India.
Update >>> L& T Scholarship 2023 Apply Now
Update >>> Alone Box Office Collection Daywise
Released >>> Bihar Board Inter Result 2023
afcat.cdac.in IAF AFCAT 2 2022 Important Details
- There are 4 subject paper in AFCAT GK, English, Maths, Reasoning, Military Aptitude will be for only 2 Hours.
- And the EKT Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics are of only 45 minutes.
The selection process for AFCAT 2 2022 consists of the following steps:
- Written exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Marital Status: Candidates must be below the age of 25 years and he/she must be unmarried at the time of starting of the course. Widows are not allowed
Application fee: All Candidates: ₹ 250/- Mode of Payment: Online
- Apply start 1st June 2022, from 11:00 am
- The last date to apply is 30th June 2022 till 05:00 PM
- Exam Date 26-28 August 2022
- The course starts from July 2023
How to Apply for AFCAT 2022
There are some steps of how to apply for Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2022
- In the first step candidate have to Check Eligibility From Official website
- After that just go on the apply online option.
- Candidate have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After that you can upload all your necessary documents
- Then pay the application fee through any online payment method.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|