India Post has begun accepting online applications for the position of Gramin Dak Sevak in preparation for a merit-based selection of candidates. India Post accepts applications for the GDS Recruitment 2023 on its website, which can be found at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The deadline for applying to be a GDS with India Post has been extended until February 16, 2023. During February 17-19, 2023, applicants can make changes to their submitted applications. The position will be filled based on a subsequent merit list. With this process, India Post hopes to fill 40889 open positions for Gramin Dak Sevak, GDS.
GDS Recruitment 2023, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, Result, Cutoff, Final Merit List Overview
|Authority||Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Exam Name||GDS Recruitment Process 2023|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Total Vacancies||40889 Posts|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Let us notify you that a significant recruiting procedure is going on for 40889 vacancies in the India post department, to which 10th and 12th pass-out kids may also apply. The registration period for the India Post began on January 27, 2033, and will continue through February 16, 2033. India Post Department is conducting a nationwide search for candidates to fill the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Dak Sevak, and Assistant Dak Sevak. Applicants must submit their applications separately for each of the 50 states. Online applications are now being accepted at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in as the recruiting process has begun.
इंडिया पोस्ट जीडीएस रिजल्ट 2023 Merit List
Candidates’ performance in the class 10th examinations is used to compile the 2023 Merit List GDS outcome or simply the merit list. Following the conclusion of the application period for a given postal circle, the review and processing of results commences, and the status of the same is published on the official GDS webpage for the applicants’ information.
The GDS Result 2023 will be posted on the official website once the application review process is concluded. According to the government’s recruiting strategy, a computer-generated merit list is used to choose potential GDS applicants. An examination and an interview are optional to cut. The selecting official will notify the successful applicant by text message, email, and personal contact. Candidate phone numbers are only called after the release of results.
Update >>> Alone Box Office Collection Daywise
Released >>> Bihar Board Inter Result 2023
India Post GDS Result 2023 Resolution of Tie
While creating a merit list, if two or more applicants are tied for first place, the relevant authority will use tie-breaking criteria to establish the order of merit. Ties in candidate scores will be broken down according to the following criteria, listed in the order in which they will be applied. The priority is given to older candidates, as determined by their birth dates.
- In the event of a deadlock, the female candidate from the Schedule Tribe (ST) will be given the nod.
- In the event of a continued tie, the female candidate from the SC (Schedule Caste) category would be given priority.
- A woman from the Other Backward Class (OBC) is given priority if there is still a deadlock.
- A woman from the Economically Weaker Segment (EWS) would be given preference in the event of a tie.
- Should there still be a deadlock, the Unreserved (UR) female candidate would be given the nod.
- In the case of a deadlock, males from the Schedule Tribe (ST) shall be given priority.
- The preference shall be given to a female candidate from the Scheduled Castes if the tie still can’t be broken.
- In a deadlock, the male applicant from the Other Backward Class (OBC) group would be given the nod.
- The Economically Weaker Sector (EWS) – Male shall take precedence in the event of a tie.
- When everything else fails, the male applicant from the Unreserved (UR) group is given priority.
GDS Result 2023: Cut Off Marks
The recruitment authority sets the qualifying score requirements for each postal circle independently. Applicants should be aware that greater levels of education will not be rewarded in any way. Category-specific minimum passing scores will be determined based on various variables, including but not limited to the number of available slots, the number of applications received, the grading scale used, the availability of reserved seats, and other relevant considerations.
India Post GDS Document Verification and Final Result
Provisionally chosen candidates will be invited for the next stage based on an automatically produced result or merit list. Candidates chosen at this stage will be considered provisionally selected until they have undergone the final selection process of document verification. Final merit list preparation and appointment will occur only after the DV and acceptance by the district recruitment authority.
The district level is responsible for document verification and the appointment process. Candidates will be informed of the DV round’s location and specifics in due time. On the day of the DV, all applicants must bring the necessary documents and certificates to the specified place. In part devoted to document verification, you will be asked to provide the following papers:
- SSC / Class X (10) Mark sheet
- SSC/ Class X (10) pass certificate
- Birth certificate (if the date of birth is not printed on the SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Caste/ Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other documents (as specified)
How to Check India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2023?
- Candidates are informed of their GDS scores on the GDS website first. The GDS site is where test takers may get their scores. The following are some easy-to-follow guidelines that will ensure a successful download:
- Before proceeding with the application process, candidates can check out the GDS online engagement portal.
- When you launch the portal, you’ll be taken straight to the main page. Candidates need to choose the “Shortlisted candidates” link here; it will be located in the top right-hand corner of the website where the student usually is.
- As the results for each state are made public, they will display as a pull-down menu. You can verify the outcome by clicking on the relevant state.
- Their results are also accessible via the “Result Released” drop-down menu on the portal’s home page, which may be accessed by clicking the corresponding result option.
- The appropriate pdf for the chosen postal result will be instantly downloaded on the device upon selecting the relevant result link.
- Candidates need to launch the.pdf file they obtained with their scores.
- You may now look them up on the chosen list. After reviewing the results, they can choose to print off the sheet that was automatically downloaded for them.
|Merit List/Result Link||Click Here|