Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status Check Direct LINK: Policy bazaar’s parent company PB Fintech has gone public. The IPO was opened on November 1, for which you were able to apply till November 3. The company is looking to raise Rs 5700 crore through its IPO. For which the company has issued new shares worth Rs 3,750 crore. At the same time, the existing shareholders was sold shares worth 1,960 crores through OFS. It is the India’s leading online platform for Fintech Insurance and Lending products.
The company provides facilities like insurance, loans and other financial products to its customers. The company reported a net loss of Rs 150 crore in the year 2021, which is much less than its loss of Rs 304 crore in the year 2020.
Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status Check
Policybazaar shares were allotted on 10-11-2021 and the issue of PB Fintech, which runs companies like Paisa Bazar and Policy Bazar, was subscribed 16.59 times. 57.24 crore shares were received in lieu of 3.45 crore shares of the company. The issue price band of PB Fintech was Rs 940-980 and lot size is 15 shares and now those who have received shares of PB Fintech will start showing it in the demat account a day before the listing.
Check Falguni Nayar Net Worth
The listing of its shares is on 15-11-2021. Those who have not got Policybazaar shares, their money will also come before listing. If you had also invested money in this IPO, then you can check whether you get shares or not. There are two ways to check Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status. The registrar of one company can be checked by visiting site linkintime and the other by visiting the BSE site.
Policybazaar IPO 2021 Updates
|IPO Name||Policy Bazaar IPO|
|Parent Company Name||PB Fintech Limited|
|IPO Opening Date||01 November 2021|
|IPO IPO Closing Date||03 November 2021|
|Policybazaar IPO IPO Size||Rs. 5710 Crore|
|Policybazaar IPO Price Brand||Rs.940-980|
|PB Fintech Limited IPO- Face Value||Rs. 2 Per Equity Share|
|Policybazaar IPO Allotment Date||10-11-2021|
How to Check Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status via BSE
- First of all visit www.bseindia.com and after reaching on this link a page of Status of Issue Application will open.
- Select Equity option on it and then select the name of the company for which you want to check the allotment of IPO.
- After that enter your application number and then you have to enter the details of your PAN.
- After this, verify you by clicking on the box of I am not a robot.
- After this press the search button and the Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status will be in front of you.
Steps to Check the Allotment Status via linkintime
- First of all visit linkintime.co.in and after this, select the name of the IPO in Dropbox whose allotment status is to be checked.
- Below this, you can check the status by giving any one of these three information such as, application number, client id or PAN
- After that select the type of your application and that is, choose between ASBA or Non-ASBA.
- According to the mode you will select, you will have to give information for it.
- After that fill the captcha and submit and then the Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status will open in front of you.