JEE Main Answer Key 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) will release JEE Main 2022 answer key for BE/ B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Plan programmes. On the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in the answer key of JEE Main 2022 examination Result will be released soon. Candidates can check their JEE Main answer key by entering their JEE Main application number and date of birth. The exam conducting authority will also release JEE Main Question Paper 2022 and the final answer key once the objections are resolved. A direct download link for JEE Main Official Answer Key is given below in this article.
Soon NTA will announce JEE Main 2022 answer key for the courses of B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Plan Examination. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website i.e. https://jeemain.nta.nic.in. candidates can get their answer key by entering their Application Number and DOB or Password and they can easily download it from the official website of JEE Main 2022. The authority will first release the preliminary answer key for the students to raise their objections.
JEE Main 2022 answer key
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted JEE Main 2022 session 1 exam for 2 shifts. Over one lakh students appeared for JEE Main, which was conducted at various centers in 501 cities across the country and 22 cities abroad. Earlier, the first shift of JEE Main concluded at 12 noon. As per the exam analysis and initial student response, the BArch paper was of moderate nature in terms of difficulty of the questions. The duration of JEE Main 2022 exam is 3 hours.
Joint Entrance Exam 2022 AnswerKey
|Name of the examination||Joint Entrance Examination Main|
|Authority name||National Testing Agency|
|JEE Main Session 1||23 June to 29 June 2022|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Answer key date||To be announced|
|Mode of answer key announced||Online|
jeemain.nta.nic.in JEE Main Answer Key 2022
Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main Exam 2022 can download JEE Main Answer Key PDF from here in this page. Actually JEE Main exam was conducted from June 23 to 29, 2022. Candidate can get their answer key from the official website of National Testing Agency JEE Main 2022 answer key that is jeemain.nta.nic.in. So, check the direct link to download Shift Wise Final JEE Main Exam Key with Question PaperHere we will activate the link after the announcement of the officials.
National Testing Agency has successfully conducted JEE Main Exam 2022 from June 23 to June 30, 2022. After completion of JEE Main Exam 2022 candidates, who are searching for JEE Main Answer Key 2022 can check from here. Before declaring JEE Main Result 2022 candidates can calculate score with the help of this JEE Main Answer Key 2022.
how to Download JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
The steps that applicants must take to download JEE Main 2022 NTA answer key are as follows:
- Go to the official website of NTA Examination authority that is jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- In this box, click on the link for JEE Main 2022 Answer Key.
- Candidates now have to submit their JEE Main application number and date of birth.
- When you hit the submit button, JEE Main 2022 answer key will appear on the screen.
- Candidate can also download the answer key in pdf format also
- After getting JEE Main 2022 answer key candidates will be able to compare their answers and calculate their probable marks.
How to Challenge for JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to raise objections against the responses in the NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2022 by producing evidence to support their claim, which they feel are incorrect. Experts will review the mentioned issues, and adjustments can be made in JEE Main final answer key.
- Firstly Go to the official website of NTA that is jeemain.nta.nic.in.to check the answer key
- Go with the link of ‘Challenges regarding Answer Key’.
- Candidates will now have to log in using their application number and password.
- The answer key will contain mamy things like question ID as well as ID containing the correct option for both Paper 1 and 2 of JEE Examination.
- If some error appears, candidates can challenge the question by selecting one or more IDs.
- After that go to option of ‘Save Your Claim’ and click on Next button.
- The question ID thus challenged will appear on the screen.
- Candidates now need the required documents in support of their claim.
- They have to upload it in PDF form and click on ‘Choose File’ button shown on the screen.
- In the next step candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 200 for each question which is opposed. Candidate can submit the application form fee through any online payment methods