RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023: The RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 Exam Date and Hall ticket download links are on the official website. The Medical, Health, and Family Welfare Department is preparing to release the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023. The CHO 2023 Hall Ticket download link is provided below for students. The RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023, examination date, and hall ticket can all be found on this page.
Admit cards for the Community Health Officer (CHO) 2022 exam will be available from the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) tomorrow, February 13. The hall ticket will be available for download at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The RSMSSB CHO examination is scheduled on Tuesday, February 19, 2023, from 10.30 a.m. to 12 p.m. There are now 3,531 open positions for Community Health Officers, which has prompted this hiring push.
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Exam Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Admit Card Date||February 13th, 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
RSMSSB CHO Hall Ticket Download 2023
Following the announcement, we’ve made public the secure portal where you can retrieve your Community Health Officer Admit Card 2023. Any data about CHO Recruitment is now available to you via this online database. Students were chosen based on their performance and merit on a written examination. Your RSMSSB will be requested at the time of the examination. CHO Admit Ticket Rajasthan 2023. The examination room will only be accessible with a valid Hall ticket from your Community Health Officer.
RSMSSB CHO Exam Date 2023
On February 19 2023, at several test centres in different districts around the State, candidates will have 90 minutes to complete a written exam for the Community Health Officer (Contractual) position. To take the exam, participants must be at the designated testing facility at least one hour before the test begins and bring the necessary identification.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern 2023
All tests will be paper-and-pencil affairs, with 100 multiple-choice questions covering both breadth of knowledge and specific subject matter. Candidates will have 90 minutes, or 1.5 hours, to answer as many questions as possible in the test. Each question is worth 4 points, and there is a provision for negative marking, with 1 point lost for each wrong answer.
Documents to carry to exam center
All test takers must have these items with them at all times throughout the exam.
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- College id
- Employee id
- Driving license
How to Download Rajasthan CHO NHM Admit Card 2022?
- Please visit the official site at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Locate the CHO Admit Card Download Page.
- View the link for the Rajasthan CHO NHM Admit Card 2022 here.
- Please provide the requested information in the space provided.
- To access the written test ticket 2022, continue with the following steps.
- Make sure of your personal information and seat number.
- Save and print out the Community Health Officer Exam admit card.
Rajasthan CHO NHM Admit Card 2023: Important Instructions
The following tips are offered to help students acquire their RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 as easily and quickly as possible.
- You’ll need to use the right credentials when retrieving your Admit Card.
- To avoid slowdowns, you need a consistent internet connection and a browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Verify the details on the admit card are accurate, and then have a copy of the card emailed to you as a safety measure.
- To successfully print the admittance card, check that the computer is properly connected to the printer’s peripherals and that quality ink is used.
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023 FAQ
Around fourteen to twenty days before the test, you will receive a hall ticket.
A confirmed date for the Rajasthan CHO examination has yet to be released.
Get your NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2022 at rajswasthya.nic.in.
What specific details will be included on the ticket?
The admit card will include the following:
- The candidate’s and parent’s names and information about the exam’s start and end times.
- Subject matter.
- Number of questions.
- Date of birth.