NDA Admit Card 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will publish the NDA Admit Card 2022 on its official website, upsc.gov.in. According to the previous year’s statistics, the NDA 1 2022 admit card will be released on March 18, 2022. The UPSC will release its official website and the UPSC NDA 1 admit card 2022. On April 10, 2022, the NDA 1 2022 test will occur.
The NDA 2022 admit card is required for all applicants to have with them when taking the NDA 1 2022 exam. The UPSC NDA 1 admission card 2022 will have the candidate’s information and the test date, time, location, and roll number.
NDA Exam Date 2022
This test is given utilizing pen and paper in several states across India. The NDA 1 test for this position will take place on April 18, 2022. For candidates who passed the NDA 1 test, the NDA 2 exam will be held on November 14, 2022. A total of 900 marks are available for this NDA test, and the results will be made public on the test’s official website. This test will take you about two and a half hours to complete.
Admit cards for the NDA test may be distributed in August, although no specific date has been announced. Also, please be aware that the written test will be held in September (tentatively) and that detailed information will be provided on the admission card. The admission card will be distributed around a week before the exam, and if you have any errors or omissions on your admit card, you can get them corrected.
NDA Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Hall Ticket Overview
|Authority||Union Public Services Commission|
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy|
|Exam Date||April 16, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||18-Mar-22|
|Login Details||Registration Number or Roll Number|
|Article Category||Admit card|
upsconline.nic.in NDA Hall Ticket 2022
The NDA exam hall ticket will be delivered through the internet, and applicants will be able to get it from the comfort of their own homes by visiting the official website. This test will be performed in an offline format, and you will be given an offline admittance card. All of the information you’ll need for the exam will be on your entry card. If you do not bring your admission card to the testing place, you will not be able to take the exam.
The NDA Hall Ticket 2022 will likely be distributed three weeks before the examination. Candidates who have successfully applied for the test will get the admit card once it is available. The recruiting process is divided into two stages: the written exam and the SSB interview. Those who pass the written test will be invited to the SSB interview.
How to download the NDA hall ticket 2022?
To download the NDA admit card 2022, candidates must follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Visit UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, select the “Admit Card” tab.
- Now, choose “E-Admit Cards for UPSC Exams.”
- Choose the NDA 2022 admission card link.
- A new page for downloading the NDA 2 admission card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must click the “click here” button in the last column to get the UPSC NDA 2 admission card.
- The instructions page is displayed on the screen.
- After reading the instructions, candidates click the “Yes” button and print the vital instructions page.
- The login page for UPSC NDA Admit Card 2022 will be shown.
- Candidates may download their NDA 2022 admit card using their registration id or roll number.
Documents to carry with UPSC NDA Admit Card 2022
With the UPSC NDA 2022 hall ticket, aspirants must bring one original valid photo identity proof to the NDA test centre. The following is a list of acceptable picture IDs for the NDA exam.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Permit
- Voter ID Card
- Any photo identity card issued by the state or central government
How to Correct Errors in NDA Hall Ticket 2022
After downloading the NDA admission card 2022, aspirants must review all of its information. If there is a discrepancy in the UPSC admit card 2022, students must inform the exam conducting authorities one week before the exam. Candidates can also email UPSC with all needed information such as registration ID, roll number, candidate name, postal address, and so forth.
Details about the UPSC Helpline
- UPSC’s Facilitation Counter, opposite Gate ‘C,’ Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
- Email: [email protected]
- 011-23385271/ 23381125/ 23098543