NATA Admit Card 2023: The COA will shortly publish the NATA 2023 admit card on the official website nata.in. The link to the NATA 2023 admit card will be published shortly. Aspirants must enter their NATA application form number and password to get the NATA 2023 admission card. Candidates can, however, verify the NATA hall ticket 2023 date online.
Applicants enrolled for the NATA test must bring their NATA 2023 admit card to the exam to be identified. The hall tickets for each NATA 2023 attempt will be unique. The NATA admission card 2023 will be released separately for each attempt. The NATA hall ticket 2023 will provide information about the assigned NATA exam center 2023.
NATA Admit Card 2023: Overview
|NATA 2023 admit card date||First Attempt: April 18, 2023|
Second Attempt: May 21, 2023
Third Attempt: July 02, 2023
|Issuing Authority||Council of Architecture|
|Frequency of issuance||Thrice (issued separately for three sessions)|
|NATA admit card website||nata.in|
|Credentials for downloading NATA 2023 admit card||Application number and password|
|NATA exam date 2023||First Attempt: April 21, 2023|
Second Attempt: May 28, 2023
Third Attempt: July 09, 2023
Exam & Release Date NATA Admission Card 2023
After the official notification, aspirants can check this area’s NATA admission card release date. The following table has been updated:
|NATA Admit Card 2023 Release Date||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Date and Time of Examination of NATA 2023||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Availability of NATA 2023 Result||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
How to Download NATA 2023 Admit Card
The following are the processes for downloading the admission card:
- Go to the official website (link will be provided above).
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Choose “NATA 2023 admission card” from the drop-down menu.
- Carefully enter all needed information, such as your email address and password.
- After entering your information, click the “Login” button.
- The admission card will be displayed on the screen.
- Make a printout of it and save it for future reference.
Documents Needed at the Examination Center
Students must bring their downloaded admission card, an original photograph, and one form of identification. The photograph should be the same as the one supplied in the application form. These are some examples of ID evidence that can be carried with the admission card:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
Invalid NATA 2023 ID Proofs
Below is some ID evidence that will be declared invalid for the NATA 2023 exam:
- Learning driving license or any temporary ID proof
- Expired ID proof
- Photocopies of valid ID proof
- Employee ID card
- Credit or debit cards
- Documents prepared by Notary
- Attested or unattested photocopies of any acceptable identification document
Details Mentioned on NATA Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates can check the details specified on the NATA exam admit card below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Examination centre and address
- Centre code
- Left thumb impression (in the presence of invigilator)
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Exam time and reporting time
- Important instructions
- Signature of the Registrar (COA)
NATA Admit card 2023 Application Number and Password Retrieve Process
Candidates who have lost their application number and password can retrieve them by following these steps:
- On the login screen, click the “Forget password?” option.
- Applicants will be sent to the Password Reset page.
- Users must provide the needed information, such as their email address, date of birth, a security question, and the answer to the security question.
- The security question selected during form completion must be entered again, along with the correct response. Hit the Submit button.
- Passwords will be provided to candidates’ registered mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
NATA 2023 Admission Card Correction Process
If applicants discover a problem on their admission card, they must notify officials promptly. The following are some examples of probable errors:
- The candidate’s name is misspelled on the admission card.
- The admission card contains an incorrect PwD/DA rating, and • The designated exam center is not picked.
- The image is not visible on the NATA hall ticket 2023.
Candidates with questions about the information on their NATA admission cards can contact the authorities at:
|Address||India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,|
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
(Time – 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
NATA 2023 Exam Centers
The NATA test will be held in places across India and select locations in international countries. Some exam centers are Vishakhapatnam, Itanagar, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Raipur, Delhi, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Puducherry, Amritsar, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata, Port Blair, Dubai, etc.
NATA Admit Card 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
To access the NATA hall ticket 2023, candidates must go to the official website and click on the link provided in the article. To download the admission card, they must input their user credentials.
This year, the NATA exam design and syllabus will be updated. With the issuance of the official announcement, candidates can review the most current NATA exam curriculum and exam pattern.
The NATA 2023 contains no negative marks.
At the test hall, candidates must bring the NATA hall ticket 2023, original identity evidence such as an Aadhar card/passport/driving license/voter ID, and stationery.
Download Admit Card 2023 All Dates->>> Download here