Meghalaya Police Admit card 2021: The Meghalaya Police will release admit card for the written test AB/BN Constable,The Admit card will be released on the official website Meghalaya Police i.e megpolice.gov.in. The hall ticket will be uploaded on the website and can be downloaded through roll number,Application number and Date of Birth.
On February 17th 2022, Meghalaya Police will release the admit card for the written test for AB/BN Constable, UB Constable, UB Sub Inspector, and MPRO Operator Constable on megpolice.gov.in. On its website, the police department will also provide a list of applicants who will appear in the written test, centre-by-centre, date-by-date, and shift-by-shift.
Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022
|Meghalaya Police Department
|AB/BN Constable, UB Constable, UBSI, MPRO
|Admit Card Release Date
|Written Exam date
|26,27 February 2022
Released Download now: Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022, Constable Hall Ticket @megpolice.gov.in
Candidates will download the Meghalaya Police Admit Card by entering their Reference Number and Date of Birth when applying for the position. All of them need to bring their admit cards as well as a clipboard and a blue or black ball pen with them when they go to school. When they take the written exam, they should also have a Final Vaccination report or a Covid-19 Negative RT PCR report that is valid for 72 hours. They should also have this report with them.
Meghalaya Police Constable Admit Card 2022
According to numerous media sources, the online application for the 1015 openings of various Constable jobs was completed from November 12th to December 14th, 2019. Many candidates qualified for the PET / PMT will appear in the written test. Written examination questions for the job of AB/BN Constable are weighted at 150 points. In contrast, written examination questions for the three posts of UB Constable, UBSI, and MPRO are weighted at 300 points.
Candidates whose applications are judged to be complete in every way will be required to take the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (PET). Admit Cards will be available on the Meghalaya Police Website before the PMT/PET. Applicants will be handed admit cards with barcodes, the names of applicants for the positions applied for, and the date and location of the recruitment.
The following exams will be held on the 26th and 27th of February, 2022:
|9 AM to 10 AM
|2 PM to 4PM
|9 AM to 12 Noon
|2 PM to 4 PM
How To Download Meghalaya Police Constable Admit Card?
To download the Meghalaya Police Admit Card, carefully follow the step-by-step steps below. You will then be able to download and print your hall ticket.
- To obtain the Meghalaya Police Constable Admit Card, go to the Meghalaya Police official website at @megpolice.gov.in.
- After accessing the official website of the Meghalaya Police, an option will be accessible on the left-hand side; touch on it.
- After selecting the option mentioned above, you will be presented with several alternatives; select the Notice Board option from among these.
- After selecting the previously indicated option, you will be presented with the choice of recruitment; select that option.
- After selecting the Recruitment option, a new option will appear relevant to the Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022. Select the option.
- After selecting the option mentioned above, you will be taken to another website, where you will be prompted to input your credentials and download your admission card.