ACET Admit card 2022: ACET is the Actuarial Common Entrance Test and it is actually the entrance test for the candidates who are willing to pursue the course in Actuarial Science. Candidates who are able to qualify for this particular exam will be eligible for Student Membership IAI. It is an exam that the Institute of Actuaries of India conducts. Many changes have been made in this exam from the year 2012.
The conducting body of the examination will be the institute of Actuaries of India. Those candidates who want to make their career in the field of Actuary after completing 12th class can apply for the exam. Please note that ACET exam is conducted thrice in a calendar year. Interested candidates who want to apply have to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is going to be an online test in which candidates have to answer 70 objective type questions. In this post, we are going to provide you complete information related to ACET 2022 exam.
ACET Admit card 2022
|Name of the examination
|Level of Examination
|Mode of examination
|Duration of the examination
|Admit card mode
ACET hall ticket 2022
ACET Exam Pattern 2022: It is important for the candidates to go through the following exam pattern in order to prepare for the ACET 2022 Examination
Examination mode will be computer based
- Question Types: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 70
- Language of Questions: English
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
Marking Scheme: Different for different sections as mentioned below.
- Mathematics: 30 Marks
- Statistics: 30 Marks
- Data Interpretation: 15 Marks
- English: 15 marks
- Logical Reasoning: 10
ACET 2022 Syllabus
The subject wise complete syllabus of ACET 2022 exam is given below.
Mathematics: Notation and Standard Functions, Numerical Methods, Algebra, Differentiation, Integration, Vector, Matrix
English: Grammar and vocabulary based
Data Interpretation: Charts and tables
Logical Reasoning: Number and Letter Series, Calendar, Clocks, Cube, Venn Diagram, Binary Reasoning, Seating Arrangement, Logical Sequence, Logical Matching, Logical, Connective, Jurisprudence, Blood Relations
If you successfully register for the ACET exam, you will receive a confirmation call. You will also receive an email confirming your registration on your registered email ID. It will also provide you with a link to help you proceed to the next step. You have to upload the photo and also pay the fee.
actuariesindia.org ACET Admit card 2022
There are some test centres for ACET 2022 Examination
Mumbai, Indore, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dehradun, Pune, Patna, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Surat, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Raipur.
The following documents are required at the exam centre.
- Hall Ticket in hard copy.
- Aadhar card
- 12th class students they can take 12th class exam hall ticket or college id card with photo attested in original
- An approved scientific calculator
ACET 2022 Eligibility: To be eligible for ACET, there are certain eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfill.
The candidate will have to appear for 10+2 or any other equivalent examination. He is also required to have English as a subject at a 10+2 level.
IAI has also clearly mentioned that the candidates who have qualified for ACET and want to get membership will have to submit an attested copy of their certificates.
Age limit: No age limit is required for this examination.
Important Details Mentioned in ACET Admit Card June 2022
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Email ID and Password for login
- Exam Instructions
- Exam date and time
How to download ACET 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card for ACET 2022 exam will be made available in online mode.
- Those who wish to apply can obtain the admit card by entering their registration details through the official website.
- The details like date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Without admit card no one is allowed to give the examination so students should download the admit card before end date
- It is recommended to keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it may be required during the further rounds of the admission process.